• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks like a real queen arriving somewhere

But she is a real queen arriving somewhere 

906g8vM.gif

Lol I know what you mean but she is still a queen

:legend:

Ugh. The fact that she retweeted this and this is first time she acknowledged that war... and the fact that the side who did the bombing needs cheering up after that, like they suffered the most...ugh.

FreePalestine

monsterdreams

Think it's great that she sang You And I

But Tony at the artRave is a weird thought

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

But she is a real queen arriving somewhere 

906g8vM.gif

Lol I know what you mean but she is still a queen

:legend:

both  statements are true :pawsup:

Ugh. The fact that she retweeted this and this is first time she acknowledged that war... and the fact that the side who did the bombing needs cheering up after that, like they suffered the most...ugh.

It's really not any of her buisness to tweet about it, it's not like it's an easy topic to tweet about. Besides the reason she retweeted it wasn't because the bombings - it's because it's an article about her show. Also, both sides are bombing each other - the problem is that neither really has regard for civilians - whether it is their own or foreign.

It's really not any of her buisness to tweet about it, it's not like it's an easy topic to tweet about. Besides the reason she retweeted it wasn't because the bombings - it's because it's an article about her show. Also, both sides are bombing each other - the problem is that neither really has regard for civilians - whether it is their own or foreign.

Yeah the article is about her show making people happy after the war, like Tel Aviv wasn't in any danger, and don't say both sides, cheap rockets on one side vs. F16's, tanks and navy on other. 2100 dead (majority civilians) vs 70 dead (majority soldiers). Other celebs spoke about it, she cares about gay rights, what about human rights in general? Nevermind. She just disappointed me with this.

FreePalestine

Up next, getting Israel and Hamas to make peace with the power of the Born Brave bus :ARTPOP:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Yeah the article is about her show making people happy after the war, like Tel Aviv wasn't in any danger, and don't say both sides, cheap rockets on one side vs. F16's, tanks and navy on other. 2100 dead (majority civilians) vs 70 dead (majority soldiers). Other celebs spoke about it, she cares about gay rights, what about human rights in general? Nevermind. She just disappointed me with this.

this thread isn't about the war, take it to world news... No one is interested in your speech...

Why, because she just did her job like a professional? She literally went to a country with immense social issues to present her concert and for two hours make those people have fun.

It has nothing to do with who she prefers, or who is suffering more. She managed to scheduele a show in Israel and slayed their basic lives like she's supposed to. Everything else is just you being angry at the world. :MANiCURE:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Archived