• The Edge of Glory music video
    • Firing BoomKack
    • You and I fourth single
    • MTN's long ass music video
    • Paying ScheiÃ?e dust
    • Overexposure

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

It's obviously the combo of TEOG music video followed by You and I fourth single. It should have been a good TEOG video followed by Scheisse, HML or MTN without a doubt imo.

and even tho I love MTN, the long video didn't help either. besides, it took too long to come out. the decay was already real.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
destructivelove

Judas 2nd single no doubt. TEOG as the second single with an amazing video would have gone #1.

this basically. And the release around Easter. She just added fuel to the fire of people who thinks she's too weird, evil, illuminati, and in your face obnoxious. Not saying I agree with any of those things. It's just that ever since that single release nobody I know shuts up about how "weird" and "scary" she is now

migamiga

you just listed a mistake.

Just cause people didn't like it doesn't make it a mistake. She has every right to make whatever music she wants to

The BTW era was flawless

One critic: Gaga shouldn't have "pay dust' to her health and realizing her hip issue sooner

This. 

She thought she could make it to the end of the tour, but in hindsight .....

I live outside the space time continuum.

Just cause people didn't like it doesn't make it a mistake. She has every right to make whatever music she wants to

well that's kinda the whole premise of this thread.

and for once and all, people weren't turned off because Judas was released around Easter. They were turned off because Judas isn't a good song.

no thread police...i was just pointing out that you said she made no mistake then said people were turned off by the music.....as if that was something she wanted to intentionally do and thus, not be a mistake.

well that's kinda the whole premise of this thread.

and for once and all, people weren't turned off because Judas was released around Easter. They were turned off because Judas isn't a good song.

:udidnt:

Judas was a ****ing amazing video but imagine if Edge of Glory had've had the Judas budget/image.

I love Judas... but there are better second single choirs. MTN/EOG

MikeGoneGaga

Judas was a ****ing amazing video but imagine if Edge of Glory had've had the Judas budget/image.

It was. I think the timing of the release may have not been the best though...

If TEOG would have had a great video the song would have gone #1 for 18 weeks, win at least 1 Grammy, made BTW sell 10 million copies and Y&I and MTN would have been more successful :giveup:

Forever pressed she did this to one of her best song and the pop masterpiece TEOG is :grr:

How can anyone complain about MTN? It's an excellent song, and undoubtedly her best video. Anything would've been better than BTW as a single.

But biggest mess was obvi Judas.

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Kermit the frog

Terrible single choices seem to haunt her since BTW era...

TEOG as the lead single would've changed EVERYTHING.

Archived