Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga and Tony's HSN Cheek to Cheek Special

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

That was nice. Gaga looked amazing, sounded great. Tony's not bad, either. I could do without the host, but that's typical HSN.

Not to discourage anyone from buying it, but in case someone hasn't realized, the HSN edition of the album is the least worthwhile of the deluxe editions, from our perspective. Of the bonus tracks, one came out three years ago, and the other one doesn't include Gaga.

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

That was magical, I really can't wait to get my copy, I'm loving everything. This era will be perfect  :worship:  :legend:  :applause:  :whitney:

This, im still so ****ing exited!!

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Would you guys give it a rest about the damn pillows already? Why does everything have to be a sales competition? EVERYONE HAS MULTIPLE PILLOWS IN THEIR HOME. NOT EVERYONE BUYS JAZZ CDS.

Nobody is being serious :toofunny:

PicklePower

Guys I just logged in can someone fill me in? Pillows?

The pillows outsold Cheek to Cheek. By a lot.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Brainiac

The segment before the C2C special was memory foam pillows. People keeping comparing them cuz they sold more lol.

Morphine Prince

C2C sold nearly 16,000 in the hour the special was aired! :legend:

And the pillows were before the special and they sold 22,000. We're just teasing. They're different products lol. 

FrankGutz

That was nice. Gaga looked amazing, sounded great. Tony's not bad, either. I could do without the host, but that's typical HSN.

Not to discourage anyone from buying it, but in case someone hasn't realized, the HSN edition of the album is the least worthwhile of the deluxe editions, from our perspective. Of the bonus tracks, one came out three years ago, and the other one doesn't include Gaga.

I actually want that copy because of The lady is a Tramp, i also want the version with BBAB :legend:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Pillows were being sold before Gaga and Tony's segment. The pillows sold 22,000 units. That's all.

I have the pillows, and they are actually amazing though. I'd recommend them to anybody.

PicklePower

The necklaces have sold about 350

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

we got into a messy discussion about pillows

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

FrankGutz

Will this video be available sometimes soon? I was not able to watch it. I want to see the lady

That especial was so ****ing flawless, i didnt want it to end

Archived