Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Meghan Trainor

Nein

Featured Posts

PicklePower

I think they released the EP for them to actually be exposed totally so people would get interested in Meghan's album :yes:

I think so! Hopefully DFH soon because it really have the potential currently.

Hoping LAM will chart well in Top 10! It have the potential and energy!

I think LAM could go top 5. I hope they do good promo for it. Do you know when it's being released on itunes? I know it's being released to radio on the 21st. I don't think Meghan has tweeted about this single, though.

She tweeted on Oct. 7th that she was shooting a video for Title that day. Maybe they'll save it and use it if Title becomes a single in the future.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think LAM could go top 5. I hope they do good promo for it. Do you know when it's being released on itunes? I know it's being released to radio on the 21st. I don't think Meghan has tweeted about this single, though.

She tweeted on Oct. 7th that she was shooting a video for Title that day. Maybe they'll save it and use it if Title becomes a single in the future.

Just to check :sweat:

Did Epic Records confirmed that LAM is the next single?

You are one real Megatron! :party:

PicklePower

Just to check :sweat:

Did Epic Records confirmed that LAM is the next single?

You are one real Megatron! :party:

Idk if they confirmed it. Allaccess said it's being released to radio, but idk if they confirmed it or not. I'll be disappointed if it's fake, or just a leak from the album.

I love the name Megatrons. 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Idk if they confirmed it. Allaccess said it's being released to radio, but idk if they confirmed it or not. I'll be disappointed if it's fake, or just a leak from the album.

I love the name Megatrons.

I found Megatron fantastic too! Inb4 its just a demo from the album :sweat:

Its fantastic tho!

PicklePower

I found Megatron fantastic too! Inb4 its just a demo from the album :sweat:

Its fantastic tho!

I think it's good, but not fantastic. They should've released a better song. I really like it, though.

EDIT: Never mind, it is FANTASTIC!

I think it's good, but not fantastic. They should've released a better song. I really like it, though.

EDIT: Never mind, it is FANTASTIC!

That edit tho :ghostlegend:

Its okay opinions are always welcomed :yes: We are allowed to post our opinions. :yes:

Not too negative ones tho :thetea:

PicklePower

That edit tho :ghostlegend:

Its okay opinions are always welcomed :yes: We are allowed to post our opinions.

Not too negative ones tho :thetea:

I'm confused about my opinion on it. :duck: Honestly, I think she should  have kept Title as the second single, but said it was from her new album. Lips Are Moving is new music though.... :duck:

I'm confused about my opinion on it. :duck: Honestly, I think she should  have kept Title as the second single, but said it was from her new album. Lips Are Moving is new music though.... :duck:

Power of Meghan :ghostlegend:

PicklePower

When is LAM being released on iTunes?

PicklePower

I'm not certain about it but hopefully only after AATB falls

I think it's being released to radios on the 21st. AATB is already falling, though, so hopefully they don't delay it.

I think it's being released to radios on the 21st. AATB is already falling, though, so hopefully they don't delay it.

That would be great.

AATB at #1 for 5 weeks tho!! :party:

PicklePower

That would be great.

AATB at #1 for 5 weeks tho!! :party:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's #1 for a sixth week. Especially if that viral video of that girl dancing to a remixed version of AATB counts.

PicklePower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtRsKl2lO_U

Archived