💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which gaga video was the most controversial?

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alejandro video all the way!!!

Judas the song was controversial, the video was just a fragment of the controversy from thatand wasn't really that controversial itself.

Jonna Lee

imo Alejandro

Perfect song ruined by a horrid music video

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Economy

For s-xual stuff Telephone

For religion definitely Judas

Over-all the most talked about was telephone. Others were controversial too but not given as much attention as Gaga causing controversy was already the norm :shrug:

Alejandro, easily. She swallowed a ****ing rosary.

I don't think the Judas video was every as controversial as Alejandro. The song itself and its release, yes. This is all I remember about the Judas video's release:

"Before its release, the Catholic League's president William Anthony Donohue criticized the music video for its portrayal of Gaga as Mary Magdalene. He spoke exclusively to HollywoodLife.com about Gaga's focus on Judas and Mary Magdalene, calling her "increasingly irrelevant" compared to people with "real talent", and attacked her for seemingly purposefully debuting the song and video close to Holy Week and Easter. After its release, the Catholic League released a further statement stating:

"In her 'Judas' video, Lady Gaga plays fast and loose with Catholic iconography, and generates several untoward statements, but she typically dances on the line without going over it. The faux-baptismal scene is a curious inclusion, as is her apparent fondness for the Jesus character. But if anyone thinks the Catholic League is going to go ballistic over Lady Gaga's latest contribution, they haven't a clue about what really constitutes anti-Catholicism. The video is a mess, incoherent, it leaves the viewer more perplexed than moved.""

(from Wikipedia)

The Telephone video was not controversial. It was just awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived