Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP or The Fame Monster

Nein

ARTPOP or The Fame Monster?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one thanks

Featured Posts

ARTPOP, even if a think some tracks are terrible ( J&d ) is not pop perfection ( TFM is )  but is different.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Fame Monster is streets ahead...

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Respect to TFM voters and the older fans, no way old fans can like AP more, it's not possible :)

I've been a fan since Just Dance, and I think ARTPOP is her best album.

Bellatrix

Hard. Love them both and they are her best albums imo, but I gotta say ARTPOP.

Respect to TFM voters and the older fans, no way old fans can like AP more, it's not possible :)

Monster since 2008 and I voted for ARTPOP. Hi :)

I've been a fan since Just Dance and I prefer ARTPOP hands down. TFM only had 3 or 4 songs I liked. I like every song on ARTPOP except Gypsy (don't kill me!).

Wrong. I've been a huge fan since The Fame and I prefer ARTPOP to TFM.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

I already answered, and don't tell me what to do.

if youre not happy, jolly well stfu and leave my thread. I didnt even spark any argument and you just came in to bash my statement which only consist of 2 words. NOT HAPPY, THEN KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. :awkney:

So rude. :awkney:

I dont even care about what you say because I just dont want my thread to be closed. Go away. :awkney:

if youre not happy, jolly well stfu and leave my thread. I didnt even spark any argument and you just came in to bash my statement which only consist of 2 words. NOT HAPPY, THEN KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. :awkney:

So rude. :awkney:

I dont even care about what you say because I just dont want my thread to be closed. Go away. :awkney:

Are u serious? I just said TFM was an album :awkney: have you brain issues ? You are so ridiculious. And yes i'm gonna leave this thread (wich as been disscussed 1000 times) bye.

No need ro answef (especially one hour and half after :awkney: ) and we are off topic so you shut up

(and the only one rude is you "stfu")

Are u serious? I just said TFM was an album :awkney: have you brain issues ? You are so ridiculious. And yes i'm gonna leave this thread (wich as been disscussed 1000 times) bye.

No need ro answef (especially one hour and half after :awkney: ) and we are off topic so you shut up

(and the only one rude is you "stfu")

I wrote EP along just in case of Album/EP argument :)

An album is an album. An EP is an EP.

TFM is an album because it's +25 minutes long (actually it's 35 minutes). Like Thriller.

I already answered, and don't tell me what to do.

let the quotes do the talking then.

I have brain issues? How about your spelling issues? If I'm ridiculous, the pot is calling the kettle black then. Please leave, I don't want you to dirty my threads. 

Archived