💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Sire" info (old and recent)

Enigmatica

Featured Posts

vomits her mind

Wait I think I just got what the line " I could be the next Michael Jackson" could mean.

Since the song seems to be about people turning their back on celebrities they used to praise to high heavens, like they did to Michael, I think Gaga is expressing her fear that she could be the next one to suffer Micheal's fate :giveup:

I think the song got more interesting now.

Omg your so right

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So basically people can't remember any more lyrics? Not even the chorus?

Well alright. Thanks for the info you gave us, especially for confirming some lyrics :hug:

If you remember anything then feel free to tell us thirsty souls.

thefamebitch

She sang it in the Chicago m&g and said that the drums in the song are really awesome. Most of the lyrics posted also sound very familiar as well.

She sang it in the Chicago m&g and said that the drums in the song are really awesome. Most of the lyrics posted also sound very familiar as well.

Were you there when she sang it? If yes then can you give us any further info so I can update the OP?

thefamebitch

Were you there when she sang it? If yes then can you give us any further info so I can update the OP?

Yeah I was there, the really sweet girl next to me Natasha is a huge Michael Jackson fan, she is the one who asked Gaga to give information/ confirm if Sire was real. Gaga spoke very shortly about it, giving a few details of the instrumental (she made a point about the drums sounding really awesome), she then sang a part of the song. The lyrics in the OP sound very familiar as to what she was singing.

I don't like the sound of this song at all tbh. It sounds tacky and kind of silly.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Theres a rumour someone snuck their cell phone in and recorded her singing SIRE and its going around being traded. :derpga:  I wanna hear it so bad! 

Theres a rumour someone snuck their cell phone in and recorded her singing SIRE and its going around being traded. :derpga: I wanna hear it so bad!

I also heard that somebody apparently made a recording. I wonder how that person knew that Gaga was going to sing Sire? :derpga:

antpats2

I also heard that somebody apparently made a recording. I wonder how that person knew that Gaga was going to sing Sire? 

They didn't. They probably recorded the M&G just incase anything new was played or sung, especially since she has been playing songs from CTC at M&G's recently 

They didn't. They probably recorded the M&G just incase anything new was played or sung, especially since she has been playing songs from CTC at M&G's recently 

oh ok. That would be great. 

Turns out all the lyrics you gathered months ago were real! You seem to be a great investigator

antpats2

oh ok. That would be great. 

Turns out all the lyrics you gathered months ago were real! You seem to be a great investigator

:) i like to be aware of everything that happens 

Archived