đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Sire" info (old and recent)

Enigmatica

Featured Posts

Can you tell us a bit more of the Melody?

While she sang it acoustically obviously the way it was sung made me think there is some sort of evident production behind it - she was clicking her fingers to not a fast beat, but it was steady. The vocals were slow, but the lyric in particular that I remember "you never know, I could be Michael, the next Michael Jackson" had a bit of a swing, she sang that lyric in a way I could picture Michael singing it himself. True Michael style.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waiting for someone willing to go to jail so I can hear this :manicure:

Lol , people who might have it would rather sell it and make money out of it than leak kt even if they were safe.

While she sang it acoustically obviously the way it was sung made me think there is some sort of evident production behind it - she was clicking her fingers to not a fast beat, but it was steady. The vocals were slow, but the lyric in particular that I remember "you never know, I could be Michael, the next Michael Jackson" had a bit of a swing, she sang that lyric in a way I could picture Michael singing it himself. True Michael style.

People would probably bash gaga for pretending to be the next michael , lol.

What Gaga song does it sound like?

Can someone who heard it sing it :toofunny: I want to hear it so badly :deadbanana:

+1

Maybe they could get sued for that. You never know

If someone's seeing her backstage try to bring up Michael Jackson and say in a naive way "You never know Gaga. You could be Michael, the next Michael Jackson"

She'll probably sing it to you

Wait I think I just got what the line " I could be the next Michael Jackson" could mean.

Since the song seems to be about people turning their back on celebrities they used to praise to high heavens, like they did to Michael, I think Gaga is expressing her fear that she could be the next one to suffer Micheal's fate  :giveup:

I think the song got more interesting now.

Archived