💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey: "I'm not selling the record"

LordDisick

Featured Posts

"I'm not selling the record, I'm signed to a label who's selling the record. I don't need to make any money. I really could care less"

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/music/dark-places-summertime-sadness-with-lana-del-ray-30539731.html

But I do care about making music. I would do it either way. So that's why it has to be on my terms." - See more at: 

:rip::deadbanana:

The real music not the bling

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

I respect her choice, but this is still very disheartening... Not the promo stuff :laughga: just the fact that she still just sees her music as something thats just for her and doesnt care about how its received anymore...

There are a ton of little people out there who are tired of feeling like they are ****ing crazy too and I think meeting those fans that really connect with her music might be a source of inspiration for her now, but if its not theres nothing we can really do I guess :emo:

I know thats not her job, or why she got into music @ all. It just makes me sad anyway, idk if its irrational or not, but like Lana i dont really care :lana: (rip emoji)

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived