💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Mathematics of Gaga's Next Album

StressedOut

Featured Posts

StressedOut

This thread was inspired by http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/120074-gagas-sixth-album-not-released-until-late-2015-2016/

Ronlop's impact

Don't call me crazy, I'm extremely bored, and have no life. Okay so I began to wonder when gaga's next album would be released, then I wondered well maybe it could be calculated... that's where things got crazy. I used online day counters to calculate the number of days between 0 AD and the date that gaga released music (TF, TFM, BTW, AP) then I plotted them on my calculator and did a "best fit line calculation" and this is what I got...

WN9ZqRZh.jpg

So then I just found the point of intersection and looked at the x-coordinate at that point and did the calculation from 0 AD and it projected that Gaga's 5th Big Release of music would be around Late April 2015/Early May 2015 (I didn't feel like finding an exact date lmao, but the day count is around there lol)

However, some of you may reference Cheek to Cheek as Gaga's 5th Big Release of music, so same process as above (yes I did a new best fit line) and I got...

Kdu3JSxh.jpg

Then I found the point at which y=6 intersected the new best fit line, and I found that the date for Gaga's 6th Big Release of music would be August 21, 2016

Sorry for the crappy pics lol

Anyway this is probably pointless and probably won't predict anything, but I was bored :ohwell:

Edit: At least people are getting a laugh out of this :awesome:

Edit 2: I went back and did the other one, sooo...

Without relation to Cheek to Cheek:

May 12, 2015

With relation to Cheek to Cheek:

August 21, 2016

Date exactly between the above two since it's not a "only gaga" album:

January 1, 2016

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

That's way too long :omg:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Battle 4 Ur Life

yes, the rumours say she's gonna release another Jazz album around then. but I don't really believe in this kind of Mathematics/Probability tbh. but it's cool that u're so good at Math! I wish I was. but I'm really not. lol

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

StressedOut

IS THIS 2012 OR EARLY 2013? 

:lmao:

At least you got a good laugh, I'm just bored :lmao:

C2C is more of an inbetween album, so cut the time in half for the next major release and see what you get!

I did do this, I just didn't include in my post, I got December 27, 2015

I had to use the graphing calculator for my Math regents  :wtf:

i had no idea how to use it so I put random numbers as the plotting points and then when I pressed enter, the line would continue going down until I got the error message  :wtf:

i hate math

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Archived