💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Sixth album not released until late 2015-2016?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

ACT II is coming in 2015.

I agree. This year she had almost no radio presence so we have to count this year as a gap year :( unless she decides to ditch mainstream pop music which would be fine it's essential that she doesn't wait any longer than 2016 which is still too far away as it'd have been 3 whole years since she had a hit (minor to moderate ones at that). Her last big worldwide single was in 2011 with TEOG :giveup: and her last smash was BTW also back in 2011 :giveup:

Applause was really played in france

Do What U Want was overplayed in France 

I only heard it twice but my friends always hear G.U.Y. on NRJ.

This wasn't a gap year.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eifulien

OMG Sixth album!  :smh:  :wtf:  At least try to be more accurate in your statements. ARTPOP is her THIRD album so her SIXTH album won't be out until 2019-2020. Now before you attack me I'm trying to clarify things. TFM is an EP no matter what our opinion on it is. CTC is a duet album. You could have said her sixth big release or sth like that....

ACT II 2015....  :cryga:  :cry: please be real!

Perhaps we will get the b-sides/unreleased compilation before Gaga's next LP if it's still happening which could push the expected time for the new release back even more.

omg pls i want the b side. I need the songs that didn't make the cut on ARTPOP  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

OMG Sixth album!  :smh:  :wtf:  At least try to be more accurate in your statements. ARTPOP is her THIRD album so her SIXTH album won't be out until 2019-2020. Now before you attack me I'm trying to clarify things. TFM is an EP no matter what our opinion on it is. CTC is a duet album. You could have said her sixth big release or sth like that....

The Fame is her 1st

The Fame Monster her 2nd (An EP is under 25 minutes, TFM is +35 minutes long, it's an album, like Thriller)

Born This Way is her 3rd

ARTPOP her 4th

Cheek To Cheel her 5th

Hopefully ACT II / B-side will be her 6th

I think it would be pretty reasonable to release the fifth studio album 2 years after ARTPOP (late 2015) but on the other hand I think it would be stupid not to release anything (even a single) sometime around the space performance. It's a huge promo opportunity!

Besides, if she's really going for the rock vibes, it's going to take less time to produce than electronic albums do (Lana recorded UV with a band in a couple weeks and David Bowie released an album almost every couple months in the 70s and we know Gaga is a very prolific writer).

Not to be mean, but most of you are saying such stupid things. "Let her take her time".

Like WTF, she always bragged about how this song lyrics's came to her in 10 minutes, that song was written in 5 minutes...she does not need a lot of time, and the quality/quantity debate is stupid as well, I'm sure most of us would be happy with a 7-10 track EP too, just something to make her relevant again, and give us something new to listen to.

"In the United Kingdom, the Official Chart Company defines a boundary between EP and album classification at 25 minutes of length or four tracks (not counting alternative versions of featured songs, if present)."

"Billboard classifies EP as 4 to 6 songs. However, according to Recording Industry Association of America, an EP is defined as 3-5 songs, whereas a single is allowed to contain up to 4 songs."

According to this, TFM is an album (a LP).

It's not even a mini LP:

"An intermediate format between EPs and full-length LPs is the mini-LP, which was a common album format in the 1980s. These generally contained 20–30 minutes of music."

But I agree that Cheek To Cheek shouldn't be counted as her 5th studio album.

hughdancy

I hope she releases it summer next year. The wait between BTW and ARTPOP hurt her imo.

ready for full on gaga slayage with an amazing promo schedule + killer singles

If you want an amazing promo schedule and killer singles you might want to start stanning for someone else :emma:

I don't think Gaga really cares about that anymore.

I hope she releases it summer next year. The wait between BTW and ARTPOP hurt her imo.

If you want an amazing promo schedule and killer singles you might want to start stanning for someone else :emma:

I don't think Gaga really cares about that anymore.

she still enjoys performing, she's not going to stop promoting her stuff. And by killer singles i just meant the right choices, and sensible releases :emma:

SEX MUFFIN

I'm going to tell myself 2017 so I don't get disappointed if it comes late.

As long as the new material is good, it will be worth the wait.

The wait begins. :koons:

Yea I'm doing this too haha

Archived