💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Sixth album not released until late 2015-2016?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Gaga's next album.....

Since artRAVE ends in November and Gaga is supposedly starting a world wide tour with Tony for Cheek To Cheek, Gaga's sixth album will have to wait till sometimes in late 2015 or 2016.

How do you feel about that?

Express your feelings :yes:

YyRHA5i.png

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Very good tbh. And I hope she takes enough time off to really find proper inspiration and is ready.

Robinladen

Sixth album sounds like such a high number tbh.

I feel like late 2015-early 2016 would be good. That's a normal time frame inbetween albums. I wouldn't even be suprised if it took longer than that (because of Cheek to Cheek tour), but let's hope not.

Judas Oyster

I would say, hopefully. It wouldn't surprise me if it is 2017 haha.

I'm excited, but I think that's going to be the turning point for me as a day-to-day fan... I want something like BTW... more dark. I didn't like ARTPOP so much tbh :/

I remember when Talk That Talk came out and then Unapologetic came out like two weeks later. It was good cause, yasss new music. But it made both albums feel less, album like, I guess.

I don't mind long waits.

Cheek to Cheek as a break from pop will still have the next album feeling special, without giving us nothing for years like the wait for ARTPOP after BTW.

Dont forget the second jazz album, red and blue was it? I'm not expecting her next not jazz album before 2016 to be honest. On one hand as long she is happy in what she does i'm okay with it. On the other hand, i've waited so long for her next album and ARTPOP was not satisfying, so it's kinda going to be hard waiting for her next album, but there is nothing we can do about it.

Archived