💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is the artRave messy?

pachinko

Featured Posts

pachinko

I love ARTPOP despite the fact that I hate Gaga for butchering Sexxx Dreams. But I have forced myself to like the album version and now I am :bunny:

Is the artRave messy? Is it because the songs are not good live? Are the songs bad? Is the choreography bad? Have you seeN Gaga perform so many times that she has lost appeal? It's definitely not the perfection The Monster Ball was.

Share your thoughts below. :hug:

Roseland was great! But artRave was just different...

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only thing that bothers me is EDM + Band  :millie:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Didymus

Shortened songs, simple set-up, no storyline, questionable video interludes, on-the-edge-of-basic costumes..

Yeah. But the stage, the lights and the live music/singing makes up for it imo. It's still good.

Alien Tulip

I had front rows tickets to the madison square garden show but for some reason I still didnt really enjoy the show. Everyone has different taste but this concert was boring for me and nothing "WOW"'d me at all compared to when I first saw her live at the monster ball 1.0 show in January 2010. I don't like that the stage is huge and too many props distract me from the performer. I wish she would perform in clubs and theaters again like the fame ball and monster ball 1.0

Prismatic

Roseland was actually a show while artRAVE is literally a rave. Everyone's partying, drunk, or high while they are watching their Goddess performing.

The artRAVE's far from being messy. After going to one RAVE, I was convinced to go to another.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Morphine Prince

Nope, it's great. And only believe those of us who actually went. People who've watched videos and are forming opinions about it really don't know what they're missing. 

Future Lover

My only complaints are the Venus hair, shortening of songs, and the merchandise. Other than those, no. The merch is probably the worst of the three, lol

Robinladen

I thought the Monster Ball was messy too, but the right kind of messy. A hot mess.

I haven't seen artRAVE live yet so I can't really judge.

Archived