Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande charging fans $795 to meet her on upcoming tour

Navy

Featured Posts

293wmed.jpg

Ariana Grande is announcing her second tour ever, first world tour ever in support of her second album this week. I repeat second album, I repeat first world tour. They're charging $795 for her meet & greet VIP Package. On Justin biebers Believe Tour he only charged $500 or so and that was when he was on top of the world, they're crazy. Last tour her meet and greet was only $150 and that was last summer. so you get two more hits and you can charge five times the price?! This proves she doesn't give a flying **** about her fans.

I'll throw this article in there also to prove she doesn't care for her fans. Letting the fame get to her clearly :awkney:

http://primalscreaming.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/meeting-ariana-grande-then-and-now/

:awkney: $795 :awkney:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

Doesn't Gaga charge like $3,000 or something?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Haroon

I don't think this proves anything about whether she cares about her fans or not :huh: Ariana isn't in charge of her ticket prices, she can only do so much when it comes to that stuff because she doesn't organise the tour and the finances and that stuff :sweat:

South Blonde

do i also get the ponytail hair flipped on my face?

:dies:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

She doesn't make the prices :awkney:

She does too care about her fans so I'll just ignore that statement.

Bye

http://primalscreaming.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/meeting-ariana-grande-then-and-now/

I don't think this proves anything about whether she cares about her fans or not :huh: Ariana isn't in charge of her ticket prices, she can only do so much when it comes to that stuff because she doesn't organise the tour and the finances and that stuff :sweat:

Gaga charges $1500 hun hun

Gaga is also a international pop icon who's been successful since 2008.. Ariana is on her second album.

Haroon

My post was in response to this :omg:

Last tour her meet and greet was only $150 and that was last summer. so you get two more hits and you can charge five times the price?! This proves she doesn't give a flying **** about her fans.

I'll go read the stuff in the link :yes:

My post was in response to this :omg:

I'll go read the stuff in the link :yes:

My whole views on her changed after reading that article.

Archived