💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Israel: 1-1.5 Million dollars already guaranteed for Gaga

Ronlop

Featured Posts

According to the producers, 15 thousand tickets are sold out - as it was three weeks ago . In contrast to other elements in the music industry indicate a much lower number - only 8,000 tickets . Lady Gaga herself has no desire to cancel the show in Israel , as promised in advance an amount ranging between one million and a half dollars , as has already been reported .

*Producer Udi Appelbaum said : "I am proud and glad that Lady Gaga will arrive as planned for Israel , a great honor to be hosting her show history Hayarkon Park . , I am convinced that it will show a giant not forget that Israel , we expect tens of thousands of fans of Lady Gaga concert in Israel come in droves with an excellent mood . "

There is probably gonna be a loss for the producers who brought her to Israel though :(

But oh well :shrug:

Lady-Gaga-1200-1026x684.jpg

GagaMyBlood95

I'm sure more tickets will be sold as the concerts gets closer, but it's good for the gross so yeah...

GagaXCollection

inb4 She fakes another hip injury  :emma:

Don't @ me i was just kidding

:awkney: 

ladygagaxcollection.com

She wants to go to see her fans and give them a good show no matter how many tickets sell, more would sell if that other **** wasn't going on

degenerate

15 thousand tickets are sold out - as it was three weeks ago . In contrast to other elements in the music industry indicate a much lower number - only 8,000 tickets

What? That sentence makes no sense to me

Out of 45,000 the show producers claim 15,000 tickets were sold, other sources claim only 8,000.

FreePalestine

The producers of the show claim they sold 15,000 tickets so far, other sources claim she only sold 8,000.

degenerate

Out of 45,000 the show producer's claim 15,000 tickets were sold, other sources claim only 8,000.

The producers of the show claim they sold 15,000 tickets so far, other sources claim she only sold 8,000.

Got it, thanks :)

Archived