💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

One Year Since Gaga's iTunes Festival Show : September 1st

Henry

Featured Posts

LadyGagaiTunesFestival.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKRNGofmfGo

Lady Gaga's performance at the iTunes Festival in London on September 1, 2013 marks the superstar's first full concert since the The Born This Way Ball. It is an eight song set containing the world premiere of seven tracks from her fourth album, ARTPOP: "Aura"; "MANiCURE"; "ARTPOP"; "Jewels N' Drugs" ft. T.I., Too $hort and Twista; "Sexxx Dreams", "Swine"; and "I Wanna Be With You", a song that transformed into "Dope" for ARTPOP. During the concert, captured stunningly in HD, Gaga says that she's "a bit like Dorothy right now." The stage is her Kansas, the crowd is her family, and their reunion is pure magic. Lady Gaga, her dancers, and her band traverse through visual and musical themes of love, s-x, violence, beauty, danger, empowerment, hustle, lust, and above all ART. Throughout, Gaga lays her heart bare for the audience and the cameras with every note sung and every word spoken.

How was your reaction to the performances? What was your favorite performance? This was one of the best things to happen in the ARTPOP era in my opinion :legend:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No no NO don't tell me it's already been a year, I remember this like it was yesterday :cry:

The best part of the ARTPOP era :cryga:

Morphine Prince

And Sept. 1 marks the day in which people will mostly be b---hing about how they think the Swinefest songs are better than the studio versions :smh: 

NewYorkCity

It was pure perfection.

I can remember how excited I was and how she blew me away once again with her talent and her art.

Archived