Gaga confirms artRAVE Tel Aviv

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teri Hatcher

riff raff :lmao:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Interludicrous

There's only people in here commenting about people complaining, and none actually complaining tumblr_inline_muif1h6xNC1qf3eh3.gif

I'm excited that she's doing this, although a little bit worried. It'll probably be fine though :)

VersaceKing

SLAY ME GAGA. The haters can keep hating while I'll celebrate ARTPOP with Gaga

IS this for RAEL

Yes. :excited: can't wait for Gaga to slay my ass while playing Sexxx Dreams in front of 50,000 people in Israel's BIGGEST VENUE!!!!

Flawless

I'm happy all Israeli monsters and people from nearby countries in the middle east gets the chance to see their idol perform live :flutter:

this  :flutter:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

I don't understand the point of coming into a thread to complain about people complaining even when there is nobody complaining. :emma:

On topic: There's not much to discuss here. I'm sure her team would not let her do this if they doubted her safety.

spicemuncher

I don't support Israel, so I'm not happy about this, however, it's just another country she's included in the tour for me. I'm happy for Little Monsters there, but that's about it.

My only concern is her safety. I hope she goes in, performs and out ASAP.

ViviLittleM

SLAY ME GAGA. The haters can keep hating while I'll celebrate ARTPOP with Gaga

Yes. :excited: can't wait for Gaga to slay my ass while playing Sexxx Dreams in front of 50,000 people in Israel's BIGGEST VENUE!!!!

only 15 000 tickets sold for now because of the war

Archived