💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did you like Roseland?

Noah Fatale

Featured Posts

Noah Fatale

the outfits, the roses hanging everywhere, the subway, the bridge, the tfm era tease, the choreo, everything about it was beautiful. (except that damn wig but its still kinda nice  :giveup: )

14-04-08-Stream-lady-gaga-s-performance-

post1-658x350.png

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely loved it, although would have liked a longer set-list. But the fact that she created this, SXSW and the artRAVE in a matter of months is still pretty amazing, each show is completely original and amazing. 

Haroon

I haven't watched it :sweat: Besides that clip when she says something to Tony, that seemed sweet :nick: Oh and the clip of her throwing a bouquet and then it hitting her :emma: Oh and the G.U.Y. performance on that show, that seemed nice :flutter:

I haven't watched it tbh and I don't think I will

that giant mess of a wig REALLY bothers my eyes

501x0036.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

MJHolland

Yes!

I haven't watched it :sweat: Besides that clip when she says something to Tony, that seemed sweet :nick: Oh and the clip of her throwing a bouquet and then it hitting her :emma: Oh and the G.U.Y. performance on that show, that seemed nice :flutter:

:omg:

Stephen

Well it was the first time I got to see her live and I was front row so it has a special place in my heart :wub: But in all objectiveness, it wasn't too spectacular and if I hadn't attended it myself I'd probably say it was lame.

Archived