Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The X Factor UK 2014

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simon is clearly loved by everyone so why did they even let him leave the show

No one misses Gary *obviously in the closet* Barlow.

Haroon

I guess he wanted to make X Factor US a huge thing but it didn't go exactly as planned :shrug: Trial and error but he's back now :queenga: LOL I'll kinda miss Gary, but not as much as Kelly Rowland :giveup: She's my favourite judge ever :cry:

Haroon

Just finished watching the first episode, I'm stanning for the posh girl who got a scholarship to recording school :giveup: I liked Jay James but my expectations were super high from people saying he was so amazing :laughga:

DirtyLittleMonster

How is he in the closet?

Just finished watching the first episode, I'm stanning for the posh girl who got a scholarship to recording school :giveup: I liked Jay James but my expectations were super high from people saying he was so amazing :laughga:

She said she had a scholarship to a boarding school, not a recording school :laughga:

Haroon

She said she had a scholarship to a boarding school, not a recording school :laughga:

Oh whoops :flop: I was probably brushing my cats and not listening fully, but I did listen to the audition though and that was amazing :lmao:

StrawberryBlond

Amy is one of the very few with real potential so far - she affected me even more than she had all those years ago. There's no way in hell Cheryl genuinely recognised her, though (you only notice when you're informed it's her as her hair colour really changed her look). No doubt the producers tip off the judges about every single former contestant that comes in so they look like a genuinely caring judge who never forgot about their amazing acts. In reality, the judges don't give two hoots about someone they kicked out at judges houses once the live shows begin. I really liked the posh girl too - it's probably the first time I've heard a genuine retro throwback voice on the show and it was amazing to endure. Only The Young actually look like a tolerable group, too. As always, the males seem so dull and it looks like there's going to be a lot of acoustic guitars paired with whiney voices this year. It's starting to go the way of American Idol, which should now re-name itself Country Idol as about 80% of the contestants are in that genre every year.

The fawning over Cheryl is vomit inducing. She is completely talentless and is a personality free zone. Just sits there with a fake smile like a china doll afraid to put a hair out of place. Can't stand her!

Tell me about it. The amount of times that there was an excuse to focus on Cheryl/play a Cheryl song/give air-time to a contestant who sang a Cheryl song/show men drooling over Cheryl was ridiculous. As I expected, it's going to be The Cheryl And Simon Factor again. Even she looked like it all got a bit too much when that stalkerish guy gave her a rose (I was thinking: "She's already got a whole bouquet tattooed on her bum!) and sang That's My Goal while holding her hands. It's really telling when she doesn't get praise for her music, but just for her beauty. Because of all this, I'm rooting for Mel B. Thank goodness she had the guts to cut the nonsense when yet another contestant praised Cheryl's beauty by going "What am I, chopped liver?" It's her real-ness that the panel is desperately in need of.

thatfoxyfeeling

I think you'll be surprised about Mel B, she was an awesome judge on X Factor AU and she won't take any **** from the judges.

Haroon

I think you'll be surprised about Mel B, she was an awesome judge on X Factor AU and she won't take any **** from the judges.

She's guest-judged on X Factor UK a few times over the years :party: I love her :giveup: A judge with a no holds barred attitude is really necessary on the panel and she certainly provides it :yes:

Haroon

LOOOOOOOOL OMG THAT ESSEX GUY, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING :lmao: Represent :pawsup:

I'm not usually into the groups, but some of these are really good :flutter:

YES this Rome guy, I really like him! I wasn't expecting that and so I loved it even more :party:

Omg that heart breaking last audition :cry:

Archived