Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga falls at #4 on MTV Hottest Twitter contest

Haus

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XoXoJoanneGaga

Gaga lost a lot of Twitter / crazy teen fans which is not a bad thing.

Winning in these categories is embarrassing. 

It would be more accurate to say she's lost a lot of fans period

#4 isn't bad at all guys. It's no surprise that 1D and Justin are above her since their fan bases don't have lives and Lana fans go really hard + if they had Katy fans' votes, that would help a lot too. 

nikola

I don't believe in any of these twitter competitions. How do they get 56 MILLION tweets? 

do you know why are JB and 1d on top well let me tell you they have really young crazy teen girls in fan base and they take this really seriously so they sit on twitter whole day and tweet

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Duella Dvil

Okaay... Yall how many Gaga fans wanna put their dingdong in Gaga..

WE'RE GAAAAY... Unless gaga was secretly Mark or Jeremy or Alex Perryfur... She's not my brand of hottie

Most of this fan base is gay. And the GP doesn't really think she's as hot as we do. Name a magazine that puts her on the cover as being hot NOT FASHION OR POWER.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Stefani328

I haven't paid attention to any of those Twitter competitions. I wish they would leave my timeline

i love Gaga and Lana so im happy there both up there :)

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

nikola

And Katy? 

16426027q9onk.gif

hahahha where is that gif from

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived