💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Parents and ARTPOP

Sam Dey

Featured Posts

Sam Dey

so my mom is addicted to ARTPOP (album) atm.  :P  she always listens to the album when she's in the shower! her fav songs are "Venus" and "Do What U Want" (which she refers to as "the song where her ass is famous" and "number seven")  :dies:  yesterday I asked her if there's a song on the album which she dislikes and she said "yeah the rap song"  :dies:

do your parents love ARTPOP or any song from the album? or do they hate it? or do they just not care? :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
South Blonde

They hate it because they know I love it...  :dies:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Robinladen

No, not really. My mum likes Alejandro.

My dad has said something about appreciating that she's actually talented.

My dad hates Venus and loves Sexxx Dreams. He said the latter would have been one of Gaga's biggest hits.

He also likes You and I and Marry The Night.

MrFameKills

My mom likes G.U.Y. I haven't played them ARTPOP actually.

MTN remains my mom's fave :legend:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

My mom just thinks i'm crazy and have an obsession with Lady Gaga, One Time applause came on the radio and she was like " i should know all her lyrics by now." because i listen to gaga 24/7 (including rn)  :laughga:  :laughga:  :laughga:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Sugarfall

They have only heard DWUW and Applause. Mom doesnt even know its Gaga, she knows nothing of current music.

When DWUW got on the radio my dad jammed to it so :party:

FragileLamplite

My mom likes basically whatever plays on radio so she loves Applause and DWUW. I'm not sure on their thoughts about the rest of it tho, but my father refers to Swine as "the puke song".

Disregard

I catch my father singing chorus of Aura and ARTPOP sometimes :laughga:

Oh no I don't even want to think about my father singing "Do you want to see me naked, lover?" :eww:

jxmescox

My Mum is a Madonna Stan, and so she hates Gaga... my Dad thought that TIHWD was a gaga song :toofunny:

blonde | skinny | rich

I always play it in the car, so they probably like some of it but they don't know it's ARTPOP :toofunny:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Archived