Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When Gaga calls someone backstage...

liberacorpus

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Future Lover

You don't get anything "special", you just go over to the ARTPOP Zone after the show. Her security guard remembers everyone, so it's nearly impossible to sneak in there. 

liberacorpus

You don't get anything "special", you just go over to the ARTPOP Zone after the show. Her security guard remembers everyone, so it's nearly impossible to sneak in there. 

And what if there isn't any ARTPOP zones in the concert like the stadium ones?

Dunk96

I wish I knew,because it's never happened to me.:cryga:

Probably because I sit too high up in the arena.

Spock

So when does she pick up the letters? After Aura or before Dope?

who will love me when the night is over

So when does she pick up the letters? After Aura or before Dope?

After aura. Sometimes after venus too but main time is after aura.

Speechless94

Heres a little information. Gaga read my letter on stage at artRAVE Denver in the US and process to go backstage is pretty easy. I was front row at the barricade so it was very easy for security to find my friend and I seeing as they were primarily standing right in front of us when the whole thing happened. But basically what happens is, after Aura, she kneels down on stage and thats when everyone throws their gifts. After she asks you to go backstage, a guy named Bruno came up to us and told us to go to the ARTPOP zone before gypsy starts. We didn't get a bracelet or necklace or anything (well I had LMZ zone so i was already wearing the vip necklace I guess) but he ensured us that he would remember who we are. So during the interlude before the encore we went to the ARTPOP zone and were let in to see all of gypsy and then when it was time for the ARTPOP zone ticket holders to go backstage we just followed along with them. 

Heres a little information. Gaga read my letter on stage at artRAVE Denver in the US and process to go backstage is pretty easy. I was front row at the barricade so it was very easy for security to find my friend and I seeing as they were primarily standing right in front of us when the whole thing happened. But basically what happens is, after Aura, she kneels down on stage and thats when everyone throws their gifts. After she asks you to go backstage, a guy named Bruno came up to us and told us to go to the ARTPOP zone before gypsy starts. We didn't get a bracelet or necklace or anything (well I had LMZ zone so i was already wearing the vip necklace I guess) but he ensured us that he would remember who we are. So during the interlude before the encore we went to the ARTPOP zone and were let in to see all of gypsy and then when it was time for the ARTPOP zone ticket holders to go backstage we just followed along with them. 

Yup, this. It worked like this at the BTWB and also the artRAVE. Bruno deals with all the backstage people, you just go an meet him at near the ARTPOP Zone and he'll remember you!

That J

I really need to throw some LOVIN on this Bruno guy. Lol. Hey...just ready to meet My Lady!! ;)))

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Lana Winters

When she reads letters after Aura one of the venues security/her guard Bruno is standing at the barricade and after she's done talking to you from the stage he tells you that you can bring one friend backstage and to meet him at the back of the arena and wait for him. All you really do is go to ARTPOP Zone. No wristbands. Nothing.

Someone tried to say she called on her and that they were with us too and Bruno called them out on their bull****. :toofunny: I love him. We saw him again in Atlantic City from Philly and he remembered me and had a full conversation under the catwalk waiting for Gypsy.

Bruno's funny. He was being naughty at the last sydney show. He was standin by the c stage and he kept feelin the butt of the poor guy dealing with the confetti. Lol also he was there for lmz vheck in and he poked some guy in the butt with his walkie talkie lol i asked him if he liked a good poke and he just smiled. Hehe

Lana Winters

Bruno's funny. He was being naughty at the last sydney show. He was standin by the c stage and he kept feelin the butt of the poor guy dealing with the confetti. Lol also he was there for lmz vheck in and he poked some guy in the butt with his walkie talkie lol i asked him if he liked a good poke and he just smiled. Hehe

BRUNO :lmao:

Archived