💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When Gaga calls someone backstage...

liberacorpus

Featured Posts

liberacorpus

You know, nearly every concert, during DWUW or Dope, monsters throw their stuff on the stage and Gaga chooses some of them and calls the owner to the backstage.

I really want to know what happens afterwards. We know that those monsters go backstage after the show but how? How do the bodyguards manage to find them? Do they put a special bracelet or sth like that at that moment? It would be really helpful if someone explain this to me  :kissga:  (first topic btw, sorry if in wrong place)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sam Dey

idk but i think the bodyguards immediately give them a necklace with a pass so they can go backstage right after the concert. there they need to wait untill gaga is finished changing outfits.

monsterdreams

I had thought about this as well, I assumed they got something from security

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

South Blonde

I'll tell you when I get in there  :hor:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

PinkBalloons

Now you have a way backstage. Make a fake bracelet and save 3500 dollars, anyone ever thought to do that?

Gaga would be impressed because you were creative enough to fake it :D

Now you have a way backstage. Make a fake bracelet and save 3500 dollars, anyone ever thought to do that?

I think they change them up all the time to prevent **** like that to happen.

RAMROD

More like amused cos some fans of hers are cheats.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Electric Chapel

I thought Aura/Sexxx Dreams was the best spot to throw things?

I reeeaalllly wanna try and throw something at Manchester artRAVE.

PinkBalloons

More like amused cos some fans of hers are cheats.

People hijack companies by walking through the door and pretending to be the company leader. :D

thefamebitch

Ummm, they maybe used to give out necklaces/wristbands but they didn't for me or my friends.  Her head security guard Bruno came over to us after she invited us back to meet him at the piano.  He must have a good memory though cause he remembered us when we were at the piano. 

drinkmytears

Ummm, they maybe used to give out necklaces/wristbands but they didn't for me or my friends. Her head security guard Bruno came over to us after she invited us back to meet him at the piano. He must have a good memory though cause he remembered us when we were at the piano.

Peter is her head security not Bruno!

thefamebitch

Peter is her head security not Bruno!

Oops either way Bruno is the one who came over to us

liberacorpus

they get bracelets and then after the show they need to wait near the ARTPOP Zone :)

idk but i think the bodyguards immediately give them a necklace with a pass so they can go backstage right after the concert. there they need to wait untill gaga is finished changing outfits.

Ummm, they maybe used to give out necklaces/wristbands but they didn't for me or my friends.  Her head security guard Bruno came over to us after she invited us back to meet him at the piano.  He must have a good memory though cause he remembered us when we were at the piano. 

Thank u so much guys  :spin:

I thought Aura/Sexxx Dreams was the best spot to throw things?

I reeeaalllly wanna try and throw something at Manchester artRAVE.

Yeah that is a perfect time too. Me too, I'll be at the Istanbul artRAVE and i got an early entry ticket, i'll have a high chance being in the first row, i'll try my best to aim it right at her hands lmao  :laughga:

People have never thrown anything onstage before dwuw or dope though. Always just after aura right before s-xxx dreams and now sometimes after venus right before MANiCURE.

Archived