💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Customizable 3DS Announced! New Functionality, New Games

Morbid

Featured Posts

Oooh interchangeable plates! It seems nice and great that they've further improved the 3DS/XL but it's VERY unfair that some games won't even run on the 3DS/XL because of lower CPU power :huh: I'd understand it if it was a totally new handheld console that didn't have backward compatibility, but having handhelds in the same generation that don't play certain games of the same generation seems absolutely ridiculous to me :smh:

I'll probably stay with my Pikachu 3DS XL for quite a while. I'm fine with Nintendo rolling out improved consoles every year, but when it blocks off gamers from playing specific games is where the problem lies :grr:

Yes, definitely agree. Although I would say it's too early to jump to the next gen handheld, it would have been better than this 1.5 upgrade. This like DSi all over. They are still making money of the 3DS so I feel this was unnecessary. I'll think I'll stick my Pikachu 3DS XL too.

Darcklighter22

So will the new ones be able to support old games from the old ds's? One of the main factors when I get a new 3DS

MonsterOfficial

my gosh, DS is getting bigger and bigger no thank u :emma:

I liked the design of DS Lite

but it's v kawaii tho

exorcise my mind

Seeka

Eh... Nintendo always does this. Revamp their handhelds like two years after it comes out.

As long as I'm able to play SSB4 and Pokemon on my old model, I don't have any use for this.

inuborg

I want it :giveup:

my gosh, DS is getting bigger and bigger no thank u :emma:

I liked the design of DS Lite

but it's v kawaii tho

They said they could never the the 3DS make the smaller

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Redstreak

Y'all can stay bitter at Queen nintendo of course they're going to play old 3Ds games. They're just updating the hardware and making it faster plus adding new customizable variations. This has nothing to do with them "wanting to change for hardcore gamers". I'm looking forward to the new custom on screen themes.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Hellspont

This is such a nintendo cash grab totally stupid, they should just focus on a brand new piece of hardware to release in a couple years. And I have never seen a company so bad at naming their own products, what a joke.

Inb4 the number of the new 3ds exclusive games ia just 5. :teehee:

Not gonna buy this "new" ish. I'm still happy with my 3ds regular and 3ds XL along with Gateway 3ds so thank you. :fan:

Archived