๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Throwback: "Oh, Onion Girl is so good"

Battle 4 Ur Life

Featured Posts

FATCAT

I just wish we could here atleast one :giveup: But imagine her just leaking a rar. file on to the piratebay :giveup:

Like she knows how to work a computer :lmao:

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

y do people care so much about a song named about a fruit? does any of u even old enough to know what an onion does??? when you cut it it makes you cry,

ย 

is that what the song is about? crying while cutting a girl in half?/

Onions are vegetables :lmao:

WhiteStripes

I really wanna hear tinnitus

THIS

ย 

No joke, If I just got to hear TEA, Tinnitus, PARTYNAUSEOUS and Onion Girl I'd forgive ALL of the other betrayls tbh

I think for her to leak them herself she'd need to know 100% that she wouldn't actually release them on her next album or a future album, so it seems very unlikely that she'll leak any anytime soon! :(

garrettgivre

I just wish we could here atleast one :giveup: But imagine her just leaking a rar. file on to the piratebay :giveup:

ย 

This is my dream. ย If it happened the fan base would explode.

ย 

Free EP on pirate bay. ย Be revolutionary Gaga. ย  :giveup:ย  :giveup:ย ย 

ย 

She can say she was hacked if there are legal issues or whatever with her record label.ย  :teehee:

Elizabeth

I doubt we'll hear any of those songs any time soon. Unless they're released as part of a future album (which I doubt), then I think the only way we'll get to hear them is if they leak, and I don't think Gaga is going to do that herself, since it's very different circumstances now than the ones in which she leaked Aura.

Gypsy Hooker

Onion girl has always been the ACT II song I've always been most intrigued to hear by the song title. I must hear it :giveup:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived