Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: "I'm so sick today"

Monster2015

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

She's not leaving her hotel at all today because she's very sick apparently. Hopefully she gets better soon  :cry:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

MonsterRocket

Why is she wasting time on dat **** gurl were waiting for Partynauseous and onion girl

She's a human being you know. She needs rest just like everybody else, especially while being sick.

She's a human being you know. She needs rest just like everybody else, especially while being sick.

Actually, around here, I'm not sure everyone DOES know. ;)

MonsterRocket

Actually, around here, I'm not sure everyone DOES know. ;)

Yeah, and it's sad, because they're blaming her just for doing what everyone in here probably does much of their free time... which is looking for videos, movies or some music. She works harder than what we can imagine, and she deserves disconnecting from that crazy life.

Elizabeth

I love how all of her bookmarks are Gaga related lollll

How can you even see any of them, they're too blurred, even looking at it on laptop! 

Yeah, and it's sad, because they're blaming her just for doing what everyone in here probably does much of their free time... which is looking for videos, movies or some music. She works harder than what we can imagine, and she deserves disconnecting from that crazy life.

Never mind the fact that she's sick and people were b*tching that she didn't leave her hotel today. Like wtf? Do you feel like walking around talking to strangers and having pics with them when you are sick? No? Didn't think so. ;)

Teri Hatcher

Omg she's sick? I didnt realise that omg  :ohno:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Not sure if it's related but she was coughing a lot before she sang Dope in Brisbane

Oh yeah, she did cough then. OK...so maybe she got sick in Melb then.... lol wasn't me. :p

MonsterRocket

I love how all of her bookmarks are Gaga related lollll

Only one...

Omg she's sick? I didnt realise that omg  :ohno:

And even if she wasn't, she can spend the little amount of free time that she owns just how she wants. Her whole life isn't dedicated 100% to her career.

Jonna Lee
Leak a song then! The earth would shake from the masive yaaasss-ing
i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Archived