💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga and Queen perform "Another One Bites the Dust" in Sydney!

Foivos

Featured Posts

Sister

Total awesomeness...the Lady is in her element!

I had We Are The Champions in my head last night, must have been because Gaga was laying this claim!

Yeah!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slay! I'm so happy she got to perform with them. The performance was good!

I don't think it's as good as this though...I still get chills.

http://youtu.be/SLbZlNuJkWc

Teal Ambition

I was reading responses on an Adam Lambert forum and they were all bashing Gaga and saying how awful she sounded and that Adam was amazing lol

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

aaronyoji

Wowww! I wish she sang more tbh. This matches her soul. Anyone who thinks she was just screaming is an aardvark, there I said it.

SKANK

Wowww! I wish she sang more tbh. This matches her soul. Anyone who thinks she was just screaming is an aardvark, there I said it.

I concur, god damn aadrarks. This was great.

Sorry, but that was terrible  :sick:

TBH. The vocals were not as great as people make them out to be. Adam definitely suits Queen, but Gaga doesn't. Her rock vibe is just different from Queen's. It wasn't a good cover, but good for her I guess.

I was reading responses on an Adam Lambert forum and they were all bashing Gaga and saying how awful she sounded and that Adam was amazing lol

It's pretty much true doe. :awkney: She wasn't horrible, but she wasn't good. She was just okay.

Mythos

TBH. The vocals were not as great as people make them out to be. Adam definitely suits Queen, but Gaga doesn't. Her rock vibe is just different from Queen's. It wasn't a good cover, but good for her I guess.

Well, she can't do everything, this is not a bad thing, but i don't get all the praise here for this performance  :toofunny:

Der Meister

I didn't like her vocals either, I think she was using Jazz vocals on a rock concert. It didn't make any sense.

Archived