πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

H&M campaign w/ Gaga & Tony to make its global TV debut this November!

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

Will they promote clothes like Lana and Beyonce, or will it be just CDs sold at the stores?Β 

Rollercoaster

In the "will Gaga have a huge comeback" thread, I mentioned how she was following Beyonce's plan post-4 to have a legendary comeback from an average performing album campaign. I didn't anticipate that she would literally do exactly what Beyonce did haha

South Blonde

That's what I call promo!Β  :queenga:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Levine

In the "will Gaga have a huge comeback" thread, I mentioned how she was following Beyonce's plan post-4 to have a legendary comeback from an average performing album campaign. I didn't anticipate that she would literally do exactly what Beyonce did haha

This is interesting and I hope you're right.

She'll never reach the level of "Pre-Beyoncé" promo that Beyoncé did. SuperBowl, Pepsi, H&M (with a new song and video), etc. 

Rollercoaster

This is interesting and I hope you're right.

She'll never reach the level of "Pre-Beyoncé" promo that Beyoncé did. SuperBowl, Pepsi, H&M (with a new song and video), etc. 

Β 

She could do it. Especially since she's found a great way of being able to perform at the Grammy's without putting out a pop album - she can promote her next album with a performance - because Cheek 2 cheek will be nominated!

Β 

I feel that Bobby is going to make her rise like a Phoenix. The only benefit Beyonce had was her baby - that really shot her up the ladder IMO.

Teal Ambition

Yes!!!

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

Archived