💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

REVENGE (R.I.P.)

OBEY

Featured Posts

Really good episode again, this season's proving me wrong so far :legend: (though there's still time :fan: )Loved the last scene. I feel like Emily needs to regain some of her vicious towards Victoria again, this is the perfect fuel, she needs to absolutely want to crush her :manicure:

Emily and the takedowns will be back im sure :legend:

I AM SO READY

https://twitter.com/RevengeWriters/status/524619974699397120

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SLAY DAVID, like father like daughter :gaga:

omg if this girl is victoria's second sister this will be reductive :thetea:

Who could she be? If not the daughter, a secret sister, or a woman who has a crush on her  :sis:

Who could she be? If not the daughter, a secret sister, or a woman who has a crush on her  :sis:

inb4 she's Victoria's ex girlfriend, she cheated on david with her, while she was cheating on conrad with david  :giggle:  :teehee:

now she wants revenge

run victoria run

tumblr_nd0s7ghZCt1rtu4tuo1_250.gif

inb4 she's Victoria's ex girlfriend, she cheated on david with her, while she was cheating on conrad with david  :giggle:  :teehee:

now she wants revenge

run victoria run

tumblr_nd0s7ghZCt1rtu4tuo1_250.gif

You know that this could be very possible  :ghostga:

An ex-girlfriend that changed her face with plastic surgery so now Victoria can't recognize her  :witchney:

Or she could be a Conrad's secret daughter, it will depend if she's gonna have s-x with Daniel  :witchor:

Or she could be a Conrad's secret daughter, it will depend if she's gonna have s-x with Daniel  :witchor:

Don't give me Serena/Dan incest vibes :lmao: so awkward :lmao:

did you saw what i put a couple of posts ago? Nolan will see David face to face next ep! :excited:  :shocked:

i don't want Daniel to sleep with Lou, i hope i wont happen!
i think him and Margaux are great and they're cute!:giggle: :teehee:

Don't give me Serena/Dan incest vibes so awkward :lmao:

did you saw what i put a couple of posts ago? Nolan will see David face to face next ep! :excited:  :shocked:

There was a moment in the first seasons that I thought that Emily and Daniel could have been brothers  :smh:

Yes I definitely think that he's gonna say that he has a plane for Victoria, I hope at least  :)

There was a moment in the first seasons that I thought that Emily and Daniel could have been brothers  :smh:

:lmao:

we never know what twists show writers can pull out tbh!

:lmao:

we never know what twists show writers can pull out tbh!

Shonda should hire you to write some twists like Viola Davis be a man in HTGAWM :lmao:

REVENGE SEASON 4 EPISODE 4 â€METEOR†ROUND TABLE

1. Favorite moment/quote from the episode?

Definitely last scene. "They got to him first"

2. Am i the only one who wants to PUNCH the hot cop? I mean get out of Emily's way if i would have been her i would have punch him! no????

He's got a crush on her :witchney: leave him alone!!

3. Is David playing Victoria and Charlotte?

I really think he is naive, unfortunately. Because you'd expect more from the bright David described for 3 seasons.

4. Do you think Daniel will sleep with redhead at one point?

Nope, but she's up to no good at all.

5. Do you think David knows Emily is her daughter?

Her daughter? :laughga: well he did react when he was going to kill her that night in the bedroom, but I dont think he has connected the dots yet.

6. Did David do the right thing by making himself arrested and come forward?

You mean lying? I seriously doubt Conrad had him all these years! So no.

7. Next week, do you think Emily will come face to face with David (with him actually seeing her)

Yes, they cant drag out their meeting for long, that wont make sense

Archived