💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

REVENGE (R.I.P.)

OBEY

Featured Posts

at least we saw them in a police car in the episode, actually doing their jobs :lmao:

as for Charlotte i was so shocked when she attacked emily while she was reading the letter!

and as for the victoria gifs... YES YES AND YESSSSS Queen being once again the highlight of the episode <3 i was so scared she was going to be hit by that truck though it was an intense "escape"  i was like OMGGGG and it was only in the first 10 mins of the episode hahahhaa

A scene without towels would be appreciated at this point  :sis:

Hope that she's gonna pay that b---h  :evil:

And yes that Victoria's escape scene was intense :yes:

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope you guys are ready for tonight's episode! i won't be able to watch it since i'm going out but i'll watch the episode in the morning and post the questions for the round table as soon as possible !

https://twitter.com/Revenge/status/521433890599473154

Teal Ambition

i hope you guys are ready for tonight's episode! i won't be able to watch it since i'm going out but i'll watch the episode in the morning and post the questions for the round table as soon as possible !

https://twitter.com/Revenge/status/521433890599473154

SO READY!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Rudz Xinc

almost but not quite there yet

I was ready for revelation but disappointed :coffee:

feels like a filler episode

Look at those clowns

LetsGetHigh

Definitely the last season. :fat: I kind of liked this episode tho, im glad David recognized his own daughter. :rip: :sweep:

REVENGE SEASON 4 EPISODE 3 ññ‚¬ASHESññ‚¬ ROUND TABLE

230553_221451164534369_4645343_n.jpg?oh=

1. Favorite quote/moment from the episode?

2. Did Emily do the right thing not telling the cops about Charlotte?

3. Do you think the Grayson family can ever be reunited again?

4. Did Margaux do the right thing by giving money to Victoria?

5. Now that David knows that Emily is his daughter, do you think he will team with her against Victoria?

6. What do you think the girl from the mental institution is up to?

7. What did you think about Jack not wanting to restore the stowaway?

8. Do you think Emily and that cop seems like a great pairing as a future couple?

9. What about Jack and Emily? Would you still like to see them end up together?

10. Do you think Nolan knows David Clark is alive? He had a strange reaction when Emily told him that Victoria knew something she didnt

Teal Ambition

Totally missed it last night. Watching it now  :excited2:

Totally missed it last night. Watching it now  :excited2:

it was a good episode! Less action-packed than the last two but still great!

Definitely the last season. :fat: I kind of liked this episode tho, im glad David recognized his own daughter. :rip: :sweep:

yes i'm glad they don't drag this for a couple episodes to fill up the episodes!

Teal Ambition

So happy David was able to recognize her! 

Omg she's going to see him face-to-face next week!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZhXbh5WzCI

Vernier

There weren't really any standouts for me, but the moment between Jack & Emily at the Grayson manor was nice. The standoff between Victoria and Emily in the woods. Also, Nolan telling Emily to "stay technologically ignorant" when he was trying to explain the security system to her and she didn't care.

Yes. Telling the cops and having her face jail-time would have done nothing for her, except wedge them apart even further. Gurl needs a mental home, not prison

No, I doubt it. Daniel's almost gone and I don't think Charlotte will ever really feel like a Grayson again

Well, she doesn't know what the viewers, so it's understandable that she felt she was trying to bail out a friend and mother of the guy she's thirsty for :coffee:

5. Now that David knows that Emily is his daughter, do you think he will team with her against Victoria?

No. It seems a bit too early for them to be on the same side, I could see him still having doubts and continuing to stay close to Victoria, and maybe double cross her later

I think she'll worm her way to Daniel, maybe he'll start working for her as her financial adviser, then work her way to Victoria, I think she had it in for her.

Seeing the reasons he gave, understandable. It seems to have brought him more trouble than it's worth and he admitted the bar never really felt like his.

8. Do you think Emily and that cop seems like a great pairing as a future couple?

No, because she doesn't seem into him at all and he seems smitten. Plus we know Jack & Emily is the endgame couple anyways, he'd only be a stopgap and get his heart broken

Never been a fan of that couple tbh, not a fan of them ending up together, but that's where the show is heading, so meh :coffee:

10. Do you think Nolan knows David Clark is alive? He had a strange reaction when Emily told him that Victoria knew something she didnt

I've thought about this and part of me thinks so, but I don't think he 100% knows. He might have heard whispers or suspected though. If he did actually know, Emily's gonna be livid.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Loved this episode :legend:

So curious to see what will happen next.

if you have time you can answer this week's round table !

i admit it would have been too easy for Charlotte to go to jail and since Emily wants to be "friends" with her she did the right thing!

And WHAT you don't ship Jack & Emily  :shocked:  why??? they're so cute and their story is  :wub: 

Knowing Nolan, maybe he suspects it you're right!

Victoria with the gun at Emily :giggle:

Seriously I think when Emily's father recognize her and Emily-Jack moment.

No, but it works for the telefilm plot, she will have her revenge in another way.

I don't think in a serious way.

Absolutely not, but for it will cause problems.

It could be but probably Victoria has something in her mind.

She's want to destroy Victoria for some reason.

He's a cop so he doesn't need the bar anymore :P

It could be.

Yes.

I don't think so.

Archived