đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tell A Story (With Gaga Songs)!

Tropico

Featured Posts

Tropico

Game Time! DanceGaga.gif

The aim of the game is to tell a story using at least one Gaga song reference.

This can be the lyrics or the title of s song.

Please Note:

- You will need to use other words in the post.

- You can make new sentences or add on to the previous one and for the love of God please make use of conjunctions and puncutuation. :laughga:

- Cope and Paste (there we go... I just used a born this way reference without even realising :hehe:) the previous sentences so we can have a full story.

Here we go! DanceGaga.gif

Lana Del Rey was on her way to an Electric Chapel...
♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

A prominent figure loses her way, and sorts through failure after failure with ARTPOP

Purr more, hiss less.

monsterdreams

But then she found out he was a Government Hooker

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Blue Jeans

she was so shocked about the revalation, that she went out and got a MANiCURE !!

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Tropico

Please copy and paste:

Lana Del Rey was on her way to an Electric Chapel. On the way she met Judas. She frenched kissed on a subway train on their way there. But then she finds out he was a government hooker, so she tried to get a MANiCURE and said "Do What U Want with my fingers".

RebeldeFaith

Lana Del Rey was on her way to an Electric Chapel. On the way she met Judas. She frenched kissed on a subway train on their way there. But then she finds out he was a government hooker, so she tried to get a MANiCURE and said "Do What U Want with my fingers". The manicurist was named Mary Jane Holland.

Something something idk

MrFameKills

Lana Del Rey was on her way to an Electric Chapel. On the way she met Judas. She frenched kissed on a subway train on their way there. But then she finds out he was a government hooker, so she tried to get a MANiCURE and said "Do What U Want with my fingers". The manicurist was named Mary Jane Holland, but she couldn't find her Stache, so she..

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Tropico

Lana Del Rey was on her way to an Electric Chapel. On the way she met Judas. She frenched kissed on a subway train on their way there. But then she finds out he was a government hooker, so she tried to get a MANiCURE and said "Do What U Want with my fingers". The manicurist was named Mary Jane Holland, but she couldn't find her Stache, so she called Beyonce on her telephone and asked if she could bring her her stache.

Lana Del Rey was on her way to an Electric Chapel. On the way she met Judas. She frenched kissed on a subway train on their way there. But then she finds out he was a government hooker, so she tried to get a MANiCURE and said "Do What U Want with my fingers". The manicurist was named Mary Jane Holland, but she couldn't find her Stache, so she called Beyonce on her telephone and asked if she could bring her her stache.

Suddenly, while she was walking down the street, she found a little Swine which she kept for herself.

Azor Ahai

Suddenly, while she was walking down the street, she found a little Swine which she kept for herself.She cooked it and ate it live in her concert , while thousands of fans Applaud

Dunk96

Suddenly, while she was walking down the street, she found a little Swine which she kept for herself. She then walked to the Disco Heaven to have a dance party.

Jonna Lee

Lana Del Rey was on her way to an Electric Chapel. On the way she met Judas. She frenched kissed on a subway train on their way there. But then she finds out he was a government hooker, so she tried to get a MANiCURE and said "Do What U Want with my fingers". The manicurist was named Mary Jane Holland, but she couldn't find her Stache, so she called Beyonce on her telephone and asked if she could bring her her stache. Suddenly, while she [beyonce] was walking down the street, she found a little Swine which she kept for herself. She then walked to the Disco Heaven to have a dance party. But as Beyonce walked into the Disco Heaven, Bang Bang (Jay-Z shot her down).

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Archived