πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Challenge announced for a chance to join the Haus Laboratories!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

Oh God with all the talent on here, people to make amazing fragances with epic campaings and concepts,managers that the world has yet to discover... etc.(for what I have read since they just critisice every thing Gaga does) you are going to have such a hard time choosing a winner!!!

Zilla

I probably can't enter/compete because I'm an admin :noparty: But I am intrigued...

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

nikola

yeah this seems like a great idea

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

degenerate

I don't understand, like what do "Haus Laboraties" do? :confused: Are they the ones that are a part of the perfume and stuff? Or are they the Volantis people? There are so many Haus sections that I kinda lose track of who is doing what :spin:

The idea of that probably would've made more sense and looked better if the perfumes were released back-to-back in 2012 like they were supposed to, instead of just creating a whole new sub-section of the house for only one perfume. But oh well

you get to be her manager for the day....

if that day flops, its on you.

Β 

then next to the new person, then another one... another one... until she finds the perfect manager of her career

00026 † 10000

PinkBalloons

They want a new perfume concoction created by the fan. Get your herbs and weed and all that :D

TimisaMonster

Like Helen Green is part of the HAUS.... :awkney:

Stream my new single, πŸ’œ"Heartbeat"πŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Archived