Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Windows 10 Discussion Thread

Henry

Featured Posts

Thats the plan! :party: Unity among everything including the App Stores :giveup:

yeah but how are they going to scale the existing Windows Phone Store apps for desktops and laptops :sweat:

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg cool

can't wait to see it on phones

yeah but how are they going to scale the existing Windows Phone Store apps for desktops and laptops :sweat:

maybe it's like android, depending on the device the app will look different

for example:

skype-update.jpg

skype-tablet-4.4.jpg

omg cool

can't wait to see it on phones

maybe it's like android, depending on the device the app will look different

for example:

skype-update.jpg

skype-tablet-4.4.jpg

yeah but in that case developers would still have to rewrite the apps, wouldn't we? because even now with Universal apps for WP8.1 and W8.1 you have shared code and then you have to create the UI separately and build it as 2 separate applications

â—Windows 10 Event Videoâ—

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfveyXCsiA8

I'm working hard on updating the OP :party: You guys can watch this if you like.

UKFRVJ2.jpg

My laptop running Windows 10 Technical Preview :)

How its it? Downloading as we speak! :party:

not really much of a difference, but I was expecting it to be much more unstable, it actually runs very well compared to the Windows 8 Developer Preview

not really much of a difference, but I was expecting it to be much more unstable, it actually runs very well compared to the Windows 8 Developer Preview

Omg I remember that  :deadbanana:

Can't wait for it to be updated with new features within the next few months  :giveup:

Honestly I won't miss the start menu, really loving what they are doing so far :legend:

Ok, this Win10 looks nice. And if the sequence bad, good, bad, good, etc. is correct, this will be the good one. I can't wait to update from Win8. With Win8 I have love/hate relationship with a lot more hate than love.

Ok, this Win10 looks nice. And if the sequence bad, good, bad, good, etc. is correct, this will be the good one. I can't wait to update from Win8. With Win8 I have love/hate relationship with a lot more hate than love.

I can't wait to have the full Windows 10 :giveup: Right now i'm using the preview and I really love how they incorporated the Windows 8 Start Screen with the Windows 7 Start Menu. And the new multitasking is just flawless :legend: Can't wait to see more :party:

Azor Ahai

If I install windows 10 what happens? Do I lose my files or programs or anything?

Is it possible to go back?

If I install windows 10 what happens? Do I lose my files or programs or anything?

Is it possible to go back?

It's recommended that you don't do it on your main PC because it could crash at anytime since it's a very early beta. I have it installed on my laptop that I don't use that much.

Do you know how to make a partition? If so you can install it there. That would be the best thing to do because it's separate from you main OS and you could switch between them at anythime .And it could always be deleted if anything happens and you can easily go back.

Honestly If I were you I would wait until they release the "Consumer Preview" because this version does not have alot of features and it has bug here and there.... :sweat:

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived