monsterdreams

DRAG HA. SCALP HA. EXPOSE HA!!!!

Anyway, it's up to you, but it won't be appreciated by the other monsters

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BornSimon

I wanted to wear a Gaga t-shirt when I went to see Madonna in Barcelona in 2012, I talked about my idea on a music forum and some people literally threatened to beat me up if I did and they saw me. I didn't wear it in the end, but just because my boyfriend was coming and he wanted to wear a Madonna t-shirt so we both wore Madonna t-shirts.

Dress as Madonna if you wish, who cares, it's really nothing too serious, if some people get upset it's their problem. At the end of the day you paid for your tickets and you're there supporting Gaga.

Schwerk

Like a virgin Madonna is a tad tricky. Won't people, including Gaga, just think you are trying to be a bride?

I mean stuff like the mole Gaga can't spot from up on the stage.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

South Blonde

Monsters would probably kill you...  :fan:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Benji

If the crowd has some members like the ones on here, you better prepare for some angry twinks to b---h at you. Also remember Gaga's b---h fit last night, you be careful girl or she'll call you out before Dope. You'll be fine though, have fun!

40.gif

ARTPOPHooker96

Why not? I saw one person on twitter attend the PWT with the Applause make up and a fake Grammy  :toofunny:

DO IT!

Monsters will see you and as always will have a meltdown and they'll start throwing shade, glitter and heels at you, you will defend yourself and a fight will start then Gaga sees a disturb in the crowd stop the shows and you tell her they were hitting you bc you're a Madonna fan and she'll take you backstage to make you fee better then you grab a knife and when she turns around stab her in the back and say "This is for all the things you have promised to us and never came to see the light of the day, like Americano Mariachi Versiona, BTWBall movie, DWUW video, etc..., burn in hell you italian nosey b---h".

:yes:

Archived