Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: I've moved on from app, old promo/management

Americano

Featured Posts

I hate the whole blame everything on management excuse she's been falling back on lately. Sure, they play a big role in what happens and she has legitimate issues with them, but she's also ultimately in charge of her work and should be willing to accept at least part of the blame as a leader.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucia4

• ClapDown

• Woolfsmck

• degenerate

Haroon

YAY so finally a proper answer :party: Okay so the app is gone, no big deal because we had a sick feeling it was gone ages ago :toofunny:

New music :huh: I'm assuming that means ARTPOP Act II isn't happening then :shrug:

degenerate

Troy was probably the one her pushed her to do the app

Really? She seemed so passionate about it back in 2012. I watched a bunch of the monstervisions the other day, she really seemed excited :shrug:

garrettgivre

Guys she is just hyping up so we'll be SUPER SURPRISED when something comes on the app tomorrow.

Calling it tbh.

Maybe he's not the asshole though. After all, if he was still around you might've gotten what you want. There's no telling what really went on.

I'm being hyperbolic here, dude.

And :rip: at the "she should've at least given us a song wah wah wah" lmao she's not literally your mother.

Edited by Rising

GagaXCupcakke

..... Ok. Now I'm done with the app.  It would of been nice if she told us this 2 months ago. 

Benji

I wish she would offer a little more information regarding the app, it's nice we got this but "I moved on" doesn't really explain it.

I mean she could have (and should have) said something when she knew the app was going no where, not wait until two hours before it ran out to tell her fans to not get "too excited" which still didn't say "NOTHING IS COMING."

Meh, it's no big deal! Just thought she would have managed the situation a little better and kept us informed. She's aware of how important she is to some fans and it was unfair to allow them to get excited for something that was never coming. I mean she's important to every fan, obviously, but she knows some fans are in really dark places.

RAMROD

Confirmed bloatware tbh. Remove it, she doesn't care, she moved on. Moving on. So move along, monsters!! :pawsup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Interlude

The countdown is the girl falling; we just gotta keep moving on

tumblr_mfidmi1vjs1s1qn00o1_500.gif

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Really? She seemed so passionate about it back in 2012. I watched a bunch of the monstervisions the other day, she really seemed excited :shrug:

Definitely - it really seemed like the centerpiece of the whole ARTPOP project. It was going to be so original because it was a complete audiovisual, 21st century artistic experience. Instead we got a traditional album and a gif maker.  :giveup: