• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucia4

• ClapDown

• Woolfsmck

• degenerate

CHROMATICA 2020

...new music as in jazz and a new direction? or just moving on with the ARTPOP era, but still involved in pop?Β  :huh:

Zilla

Well the countdown was still going. That's what bothers me.

Β 

Sadly this. I'm not pressed that we didn't get anything, it was the leading people on part that got me. If she knew it was dead, she should've killed it and not let the clock tick on the countdown. Monsters watch her stuff like a hawk, it's like how did you not know people wouldn't notice?

Β 

I just wish ARTPOP wasn't the victim in all this. Such a great album tarnished by this management bullcrap. Let's move on shall we

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

She deserves a pass on what happened this era. Rather than try to fix what is broken, she's just dropping it and moving it. It makes sense.

degenerate

it just would have been cute if she cancelled the countdown lol. idc tho i wasnt expecting anything, im just praying for a new POP album next year

What would that even entail. "MONSTERS: Stop checking your phones obsessively to look at a timer that's been going for 9 months." I mean we're not babies, she doesn't need to do these types of things. You guys treat her like your real mother honestly it's weird.

Β 

She's always had an element of mystery behind her work & always speaks about interpreting it for yourself. Why do we expect her to elaborate and nitpick all her stuff for us all of a sudden?

Edited by degenerate

AGAIN- Troy, you ****ING asshole.

And in case none of you have noticed she hasn't used or promoted LM.com since her split with Troy either.

Edited by Rising

Americano

I think it is sad an album with so many nice pop tracks was sidetracked. I still love Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, Do What U Want, Applause, etc. I hope for the best for her in the future.

Edited by Americano

exoskeleton123

She led us on, she is not infallible. She was wrong.

The least she can do is give us an unreleased song

Edited by exoskeleton123

Disregard

Β 

Maybe he's not the asshole though. After all, if he was still around you might've gotten what you want. There's no telling what really went on.

She led us on, she is not infallible. She was wrong.

Yup, I agree.Β As ridiculous as it sounds - you'd think she'd give us something. For many people, that app was our only hope in this mess of an era.Β 

Edited by Hewkah

freebit

Well, hopefully this will be closure to those STILL holding onto the app, lol. This also makes me wonder about the future of backplane/LM.com.

Edit:

And in case none of you have noticed she hasn't used or promoted LM.com since her split with Troy either.

Ooh, I didn't notice this. Great catch. It makes sense though, and it's probably a good decision to move on IMO. Plus, her posting to instagram makes her seem more accessible since it's used by more people as opposed to her being kind of hidden on LM.com. The site sounded good on paper, but not all that great in execution.

Edited by freebit

ryhanna

That's cool. Pretty much what a lot of us had suspected for a while. There's no use in her dwelling on what didn't happen and the things that didn't work out. Better to focus on the future.Β 

Β 

I do wish she'd said this a little earlier though. A lot of people were really hoping for something to come of this countdown, it would have saved some disappointment.Β 

Edited by Batmans Hooker