💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: I've moved on from app, old promo/management

Americano

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

GOOD. Maybe it's time for this FANBASE to finally move on, too :sweep:

PPrize.gif

That would be delightful, praying for C2C monsters that are maybe slightly more mature and not freak about over an ..wait for it....

APP

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucia4

• ClapDown

• Woolfsmck

• degenerate

Good for her. It seemed likely that she was in a pretty bad place last year with the original promotion of ARTPOP, both personally and in business management (what with all the conflict between her and the record company, Troy, whatever), so I'm glad she's enjoying ARTPOP with how she feels is fit. So much went wrong for her, and finally she gets to do what she wants to do.

That said, I do hope the unreleased songs still come out somewhere.

Edited by Miel
3 points in and ready for more

badboymonsterx

Say goodbye to the space performance 

I never said Hello. LOL. The fact that people even think that would happen at this point is sooo funny. Nothing is going to happen. Period

I never said Hello. LOL. The fact that people even think that would happen at this point is sooo funny. Nothing is going to happen. Period

:reductive:

gagalovesme

I can't believe she basically said the app is a waste of time, thank god I deleted it...

Edited by gagalovesme

Jeff Kunst

It will never cease to amaze me how often people here get mad at things they've decided to invent and then take as unquestionably true.

can't forget that she specifically called upon her fans (which includes impressionable teens) to ask for / purchase ipads for christmas. she told her fans to spend money on something because of this app, so she is personally responsible for any disappointment that her fans have at this point.

Edited by garnite

CookieHWilson

can't forget that she specifically called upon her fans (which includes impressionable teens) to ask for / purchase ipads for christmas. she told her fans to spend money on something because of this app, so she is personally responsible for any disappointment that her fans have at this point.

Did she?!

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

monstereo

Just another disapointment from Gaga, what else is new?

It's sad that she's making fans become skeptical and non-trusting of her.

Edited by monstereo

Did she?!

ARTPOP is not just an ALBUM its a PROJECT

Im excited to tell you all that ARTPOP is going to be a multimedia experience that comes in different forms. The most major way to fully immerse yourself in ARTPOP is through the APP. ARTPOP will be released as an IPAD, iPhone, mobile and computer compatible application (WORLD) that is completely interactive with chats, films for every song, extra music, content, gaga inspired games, fashion updates, magazines, and more still in the works! I will also be able to upload new things to the APP all the time, the same way i upload to twitter and LM.com. You inspired me to create something that communicated with images, because YOU do, YOU communicate with me and each other with .gifs and pictures, and artwork, graphics ALL DAY 24/7/ YOUññ‚¬ñ„±RE an ARTPOP generation. Im hoping you will all continue to grow together and stay connected through your creativity. much love.

love, gaga

p.s (start asking for IPADS FOR XMAS!!) its gonna be so fun. but dont worry. it will also be released in the regular physical and digitals which will be unique and different to the app.

she sold it and hyped it to the nth degree with that message.

Creyk

Did she?!

She did

But oh well

You shouldn't make important life decisions based on what celebrities say :ohwell:

Edited by Creyk

Not to sounds too speculative, but look at how all this turned out... The entire album and eras and everything since the Manager spli...

Managers still get paid a year or two after they part from the artist if they signed a contract

Perhaps there's some self sabotage to ensure he gets less money and that's what she wanted since he started leaving her when she was injured and was bringing in less. She wanted to make a point it was about their personal connection and not just the business connection

Also she was still together with him until the app release so no **** she hyped the app

Edited by imsountouchable

Stephen

The overdrama in this thread omg. How do some of you get through daily life?

Her attitude is better than ever and she is obviously loving putting on the ARTPOP shows.

She is also very excited about c2c. Doesn't mean she is disowning the music on ARTPOP. A lot of the music is reaction against the crap that caused the management breakup.

this