Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga will have a Huge Comeback in the Future?

johnjeric

Featured Posts

We all know Gaga isn't doing as well as she was during her prime years when she first emerged in the public's eye as a new artist. Maybe it was her crazy outfits, catchy music, and dark performances.

How do you think Gaga will capture the public's interest again in the future? 

Moreso, what are some ideas you think will work?

We know that disappearing for an extended period of time didn't work in her favor. During the time where she never got on social media to let us know what was going on during the gap between BTW and ARTPOP, people forgot about her. There was no updates whatsoever. Did this hurt her career?

All of a sudden she comes out after a couple years of being quiet, and releases ARTPOP. Her previous albums performed better, yet ARTPOP has many similar catchy radio friendly songs.

What is the problem here? How can Gaga fix things in the future? 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AP  5 million times already 

OT:  space performance will be a good promo if she plays her cards right she can climb back 

Blue Jeans

How many comebacks does one need tho :awkney:

she was supposed to comeback last year, then there was the spring-awakening with G.U.Y. we all know how that went, now we need another comeback :awkney:

Just let the girl do what she loves.. maybe if we don't focus too much on how to make something as a "Big comeback" happen, maybe, just maybe it'll happen naturally with her releasing an album that she really wants.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

holy scheisse

as long as she starts innovating again.

ARTPOP is a little reductive to quote madonna

the musical change btwn TF, TFM and BTW was all so drastic. AP is like a mixture of the latter two with a lil edm mixed in.

dont get me wrong its a lovely album not bashing at all, i love ARTPOP

but people expect innovation and new from gags i think

and by people i mean me :hor:

idgaf about AP, y'all need to get over yourselves.

I browse this website a LOT and don't recall 5 million threads like this.

smh.

CannaeDrive

She doesn't need to come back. Back for what? She is already there doing what she likes to do as an artist.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Teri Hatcher

We all want her to have a huge comeback but the GP just don't care anymore  :(

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

XoXoJoanneGaga

I really have no idea at this point. A part of me thinks she could comeback in a big way with her next album, that people will be here for a stripped back Gaga doing ballads/vocally powerful songs. But maybe she doesn't have the foundation for that, maybe the general public will never truly be interested in her again no matter how good the music/videos are next era.

I just hope she has the right team/management now, cause without that it's a non-starter.

Archived