Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Request for art

Arizonadream777

Featured Posts

Arizonadream777

I asked my nephew to do a picture for me ( of Gaga) that I can frame and put up on my wall because he's an artist but he can't because he's to busy. So I know there are a lot of artist on here and wanted to make a request to see if someone could do one for me. I am willing to pay for it. I would pay for any extra supplies it would take plus $150 for the trouble. If that's not enough we can talk about a different figure. I want it to be the coolest thing ever. And about the size of a small painting. Digital art would be awesome but I'm open to other forms of art. I would like it to be dark like she can be sometimes and original. This might be to much to ask but I thought I would ask anyway. If anyone is interested please PM me. Thanks :)

Zsolti

$150 oh dear lorde  :eek:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Arizonadream777

You mean something like this? (Not mine)lady_gaga_by_dendareloaded-d66xqsc.jpg

That's amazing but I want a dark edge to it like her fame monster era.

Sunny

That's amazing but I want a dark edge to it like her fame monster era.

I know that there are people who do this here

Try to find a thread here http://gagadaily.com/index.php/forum/8-fan-art/?prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all (With Digital art), and ask the OP if they can make you one

I like dancin', and ponies....

Archived