đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What visual theme would you like Gaga to explore in her next album?

Dr Rogoe

What would you like Gaga to explore in her next album? Theme-wise  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What theme would you like Gaga to explore in her next album?

• Oriental Related (referring back to what she wore on SMAPxSMAP)
    • Underground punk
    • 70s Disco
    • Futuristic, sci fi
    • Other (suggest in the comment)

Featured Posts

Stephen

She should do a Madonna tribute era

Every music video and performance she recreates a different Madonna look

:giveup:

or madonna can do a gaga tribute era  :lolgaga:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DriverMonster

I know. Her fashion on the street has been awesome :)

I agree, eventhough I love the mini fashion eras we are having with ARTPOP. They were not milked enough.

PopBitch

I've said it before. Kill the Blonde Popstar and go more cohesive next era, not a million different looks. Banish the blonde wigs from the next era and mix it up with dark looks, ddgy hair styles, very dark hair, heavy eye-makeup - Alternative/punk rock/post-punk/new wave/goth inspired looks-wise and I would love to see Gaga musically inspired from that era.

"Siouxsie and the Banshees were a British rock band formed in 1976 by vocalist Siouxsie Sioux and bassist Steven Severin. Initially associated with the English punk rock scene, the band rapidly evolved to create "a form of post-punk discord full of daring rhythmic and sonic experimentation". The Times cited Siouxsie and the Banshees as "one of the most audacious and uncompromising musical adventurers of the post-punk era.Their music combined elements of pop and avant-garde.[2] The Banshees also became inspirational in the creation of the gothic rock genre."

My favorite song of theirs, Cities in Dust

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKx_MSIbGgg

Oh you'd rather it be like ARTPOP with a million different themes. That's what ruined it for me. Overkill.

Yep that's exactly what I want. A different incarnation of Lady Gaga every time she leaves her apartment.

Jacob Marley

Classy and really pretty looks. She's never really done that before. People will argue that certain looks she's done have been "classy" or "pretty" but b---h please :awkney:

This...Mixed with some 70's glam. Heck just an entire era wearing whatever she's wearing in your sig. (What is that from btw?)

She should do a Madonna tribute era

Every music video and performance she recreates a different Madonna look

:giveup:

She did, they are called TFM and BTW eras :lmao:

This...Mixed with some 70's glam. Heck just an entire era wearing whatever she's wearing in your sig. (What is that from btw?)

I guess she went to a Madonna concert in 2009 and those are candids from that night

Archived