💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tony Bennett speaks about the Cheek To Cheek tour

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6228930/tony-bennett-lady-gaga-cheek-to-cheek-sequel

"We'll be touring together for quite a while," Bennett says. "She's kind of exhausted from playing for 45,000 people a night. She said, 'Let's just play for three to six weeks in Las Vegas.' She has the idea of just performing at Radio City for possibly two weeks with her. It's amazing how she's planning out how we should perform together, and it won't be those 45,000-seat places because I work in acoustical halls all the time, or outdoor theaters sometimes. I'm not interested in playing to 45,000 people a night, so she's finding places where we could work for three or four days, or three or four weeks, in one place at a time. That's how she wants to work with me."

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Ooooooh smaller venues but more dates :flutter: Maybe when she's in Las Vegas for all those weeks she can meet up with Britney and they can record a collaboration :excited:

Computer

This reminds me of Roseland :flutter: I can't wait for this. She always talks to the audience and puts out so much warmth and personality in those small venues.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

GlitterGrease

Wow if its a world tour and they're performing on each location for weeks... it could easily take over half a year. RIP ARTPOP Act II.

Slayer

Oh god, a Vegas residency? Isn't she kind of early on in her career to be doing that?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived