Mr Josh

What are you most excited for  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most excited for

• New iPads
    • New 5K iMac
    • OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

simple feeling or based on the "pictures" and rumored features?

I guess its just a simple feeling. I don't think people will be on board with the different sizes and stuff idk

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so unfair :noparty:  In the UK, the 16gb 5S is £549 which is $910

$699 is only Ã‚£420, which means the UK has to pay more than £100 extra than the US :noparty:  :noparty: :noparty:

It's about $910/£550/€699 in the rest of Europe too. Import taxes and VAT are mostly to blame :/.

CaliLilMonster

why do I have a feeling the 6 is going to be Apple's first bomb in ages

I kinda feel that way too for some reason. Still getting it though because I need something to replace my Samsung texting feature phone.  :fat:

Edit:

I guess its just a simple feeling. I don't think people will be on board with the different sizes and stuff idk

Really? I think that's the main reason most people will get the new one. I mean besides the screen change what else is a major change or a reason to upgrade?

It's about $910/£550/€699 in the rest of Europe too. Import taxes and VAT are mostly to blame :/.

It doesn't really bother me that much, because it's easier to just get a contract and the phone for like £50 or free, but it's still annoying that the price difference is that sever, like £20 would be fine, but over £100 is ridiculous.

I think it's going to be a huge success, bigger than previous models.

LORD GAGA

I don't think so, its the most anticipated technology launch this year, and judging from the leaks, people are gonna love it lol

I think it's going to be a huge success, bigger than previous models.

I literally have no doubt about this, Apple's going all out on it and people have been wanting it for a long time so sales will BOOM. :)

I don't think so, its the most anticipated technology launch this year, and judging from the leaks, people are gonna love it lol

I literally have no doubt about this, Apple's going all out on it and people have been wanting it for a long time so sales will BOOM. :)

Literally everyone I know would buy it. The AAPL stock is also on a steady rise and it just passed its all time high due to the anticipation (the leaks have contributed to that too, along with many other reasons ofc). The closer the announcement, the higher the stock price.

CHROMATICA 2020

I'm going to try to go for the iPhone 6, since my iPhone 4 sucks and only has 8 GB. :flop:

Still not sure about the size tho  :confused:

Stafani Versace

I'm definitely getting this. I have the freaking S2 with Alltel  :millie: . I WANT the 5.5" but that just depends on how much that hoe is! If it costs too much the 4.7" is plenty big! I just don't know if I want to switch to Verizon or AT&T?

5S is great...just got one recently for $100 USD because some guy wanted to get rid of it before the iPhone 6 dropped. Personally, I think it's smarter just to wait for the iPhone 6S. If this new iPhone has any problems (like the iPhone 4 did with it's antenna) then it's bound to be fixed in the next version. And seeing that the design is changing and the screen size is increasing I'd rather not be Apple's iPhone 6 beta tester :P

One Five Ten

I can't wait for the 5.5" ugghhhhh

Apple has some kind of spell on me even if they don't change that much in their devices I find myself always needing a new one :flop:

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived