• New iPads
    • New 5K iMac
    • OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stafani Versace

I'm nervous about the preorder its not until 3 AM EST and my mom will be sleeping -__-. If I don't get the iPhone 6 Plus I'm going to be really mad. People are saying they sell out in like 10 minutes.

Willy Wonka

Wow you can finally download third party keyboards. iPhone users can finally get Swype... which I got on my phone five years ago :flop:

I'm nervous about the preorder its not until 3 AM EST and my mom will be sleeping -__-. If I don't get the iPhone 6 Plus I'm going to be really mad. People are saying they sell out in like 10 minutes.

Luckily in my part of the world it's 8am ish.

Yeah, they sell out fast - usually within the hour.

I haven't had any problems getting one in the past though.

CHROMATICA 2020

I'll be waiting to buy it until a week after they're released  :oops:

When I got the iPad 2 release day, it had screen bleeding so not risking that again lol.

Besides, the only way I can get an upgrade is through Sprint's Easy Pay and idk how convenient that is/how it works :flop:

Morphine Prince

I don't like that it's big. I hate Android phones because they are big. The back of this iPhone is ugly too. The tech specs are ok, I guess. Nothing really innovative.

Still think the iPhone 5 released in 2012 was a great upgrade because of it being a bit longer. This one is big and I don't like that.

not when samsung/android stole like 80% of their design from the original iPhone.

SIT :later:

Now sis we both stan for gaga, let's not do this

RodeckDanny

Not excited at all, i  hate that it´s bigger and nothing that really attracts me. Will be staying with my 5c ftm. 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

pink sushi

Why do phones keep getting bigger and bigger?! :wtf: Now they can't even fit in most pockets! And the rate this is going, we will be carrying around 10 inch phones in a couple years! :wtf:

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived