• OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rip: I started watching it two weeks ago and I'm already on S04E05 :emma:

I love it.

I always forget about it after the winter hiatus tho :rip:

I need to watch the second half of season 5.  

:rip: I started watching it two weeks ago and I'm already on S04E05 :emma:

slay i love TVD too! you always have flawless sets :)

i can't wait for season 6 even if the 5th one was my least favorite!

as for me i'll wait for the iphone since i'm broke atm :emma: well i have money but for other use :emma:

I will probably wait until my iPhone 5 (which still runs flawlessly) goes out.

That is, I'll be waiting until either the 6s or 7.

When I do, it will be the 4.7in model.

It goes well with my Macbook (which is used for educational purposes since my university has transferred over to using them predominantly).

So Android/Windows fans don't attack me  :toofunny:

It's going to be well over 500 to pay here I'd rather go without to be honest and it's a waste of money they never last long 

One drop as I have done many times and cracked the screen they are so fragile not even going to bother :shrug:

At least apple are making their millions now and stupid people are handing it over to them 

businesses know how to win people over I guess 

Good Luck Guys  :smh:

I will probably wait until my iPhone 5 (which still runs flawlessly) goes out.

That is, I'll be waiting until either the 6s or 7.

When I do, it will be the 4.7in model.

It goes well with my Macbook (which is used for educational purposes since my university has transferred over to using them predominantly).

So Android/Windows fans don't attack me  :toofunny:

The 5 is still an amazing phone. The 5S is the only update I skipped because iOS 7 runs perfectly on the 5 and didn't see any difference in performance when I compared the two side to side. 

It's going to be well over 500 to pay here I'd rather go without to be honest and it's a waste of money they never last long 

One drop as I have done many times and cracked the screen they are so fragile not even going to bother :shrug:

At least apple are making their millions now and stupid people are handing it over to them 

businesses know how to win people over I guess 

Good Luck Guys  :smh:

I've owned 6/7 iPhones and I've never, ever had a cracked screen. And believe me they have suffered hundreds of drops on all kinds of floors, without a case most of the time. Maybe I'm just uber lucky :dead:. The only issue I've ever had was a faulty sleep/wake button which they replaced for free (even though I was out of warranty).

My mom almost bought me a Galaxy S5 today WkqQWXt.png.....nnnnnn B*tch i'm getting the iPhone 6 

Lol :rofl:

the 6 plus is too big, far too big.

Someone handed me a cutout thing today and I could barely get my hand around it

tiny gay hands

same here, owned a 4 for like 4 years and it's in perfect condition. 

Gonna recycle it at EE and get some money for it. 

I've owned 6/7 iPhones and I've never, ever had a cracked screen. And believed me they have suffered hundreds of drops on all kinds of floors, without a case most of the time. Maybe I'm just uber lucky :dead:. The only issue I've ever had was a faulty sleep/wake button which they replaced for free

the 6 plus is too big, far too big.

Someone handed me a cutout thing today and I could barely get my hand around it

tiny gay hands

Even awkwardly larger than my G3, but I'm still getting it because of the battery :cryga:.

Yeah, the only update I skipped was the 5S too... I was going to get one until it said '7 to 10 days' for delivery when the Apple store went back online.

It was good cause it kinda killed my hype for it, cause I'm too impatient to wait. :dies:

-

Not sure if I said already, but the case and screen protector I ordered on Tuesday night got delivered today.

The case is so thin. :giveup:

iPhone 6+ will go well with my large hands :hor: I always misspell stuff at my 5S because the keyboard is so small :laughga: Love the portability though.. I love big things, even have a 12 inch tablet

Does getting Gold make me look super feminine?? :toofunny:

Welllllll in your pic you have a gold 5S sooooooo  :toofunny: What changed?  :dies: And no I don't think it looks too feminine 

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived