What are you most excited for  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most excited for

• New iPads
    • New 5K iMac
    • OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

LORD GAGA

It will probably be held by the courier until Thursday night I'm afraid.

I think so too but it might also slip through :laughga: Fingers crossed tbh

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think so too but it might also slip through :laughga: Fingers crossed tbh

My original iPad was delivered the day before release, but then again... I think all online pre-orders did in the UK :laughga:

I went to an Apple store the next day and there was a huge queue outside, and I was like... 'Ha! I got mine yesterday..." :rip:

LORD GAGA

My original iPad was delivered the day before release, but then again... I think all online pre-orders did in the UK :laughga:

I went to an Apple store the next day and there was a huge queue outside, and I was like... 'Ha! I got mine yesterday..." :rip:

Thats what i'll be like with my iPhone, i'll walk up the line talking to someone on it being like 'yeah thats right hoes, Lord Gags got it before you, let me slay you with its presence :whitney: '

Thats what i'll be like with my iPhone, i'll walk up the line talking to someone on it being like 'yeah thats right hoes, Lord Gags got it before you, let me slay you with its presence :whitney: '

... and then someone steals it and have to join the back of the queue :emma::teehee:

LORD GAGA

... and then you get mugged and have to join the back of the queue :emma: :teehee;

nope i'll just knock them out with my giant iPhone 6 plus tbph :woot:

Apple charged me for mine yesterday, and apparently they only charge when the phone is about to be shipped.

I have this awful feeling it will come a day early - when I won't be in to collect it. :laughga:

Teal Ambition

Bye @ the Canadian prices for iPhone 6

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Bye @ the Canadian prices for iPhone 6

:emo: If I got the phone I ordered from Canada, it would be £540 - but it's £699 in the UK. :emma:

Comparing to Galaxy Note 4, the 6's features are kinda weak, like many things are half less strong in Iphone. Still can't understand why they don't want to introduce memory cards.

Teal Ambition

:emo: If I got the phone I ordered from Canada, it would be £540 - but it's £699 in the UK. :emma:

How does that work? It costs more than that

How does that work? It costs more than that

Just comparing the unlocked off-contract prices with Apple Canada and Apple UK with the current exchange rate.

LORD GAGA

Comparing to Galaxy Note 4, the 6's features are kinda weak, like many things are half less strong in Iphone. Still can't understand why they don't want to introduce memory cards.

because memory cards split memory meaning things are on one (non reliable detachable) part of the phone apple's products are always unified, resilient and work together seamlessly a memory card slot wouldn't allow this, the iPhone 6 Plus is what you should be comparing to the note 4 as they both the phablet category, in terms of build quality the iPhone gets it, in terms of the OS the iPhone gets it in terms of reliability and speed of the phone the iPhone gets it... the galaxy has no distinct advantages.

the iPhone 6 Plus is what you should be comparing to the note 4 as they both the phablet category, in terms of build quality the iPhone gets it, in terms of the OS the iPhone gets it in terms of reliability and speed of the phone the iPhone gets it... the galaxy has no distinct advantages.

What about RAM and stuff? Note 4 has 3GB and Iphone 6plus just 1GB

Teal Ambition

Just comparing the unlocked off-contract prices with Apple Canada and Apple UK with the current exchange rate.

Ohh I see. I would never get a phone off contract anyways.

Quick question, don't know if anyone will be able to answer.

But, I have a nano sim that I got in 2012 that I get 3G speeds with (since O2 doesn't support LTE on the iPhone 5) - but when I get my new phone on Friday I'll have switched to a contract and a phone that allows for LTE data.

Will I need to get a new sim card, or will the one I have work just fine?
I was planning on just changing my contract online, but if I need a new sim I'd may as well go in store.

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived