đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What do you think is Gaga's relationship with David Bowie?

dragqueenshego

Featured Posts

geopang

I hope he likes her. She's the only mainstream artist that stands out and is creative.

If he doesn't that's his own loss

40.gif

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

idk about Bowie, but i bet Andy Warhol wouldnt have liked her, he loved Madonna a lot so..

Yeah I read somewhere that he doesn't like her. Who knows though.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I'm pretty sure there's a story that Bowie's daughter played Gaga's music around the house and he commented that he didn't like it, she said it in the press somewhere I remember reading it. It could be wrong though.

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't like her, she used Aladdin Sane's lightning bolt on a pop album, which is pretty much the antithesis of the era she took the motif from. If he spoke with her though, I'm sure he would understand her more.

Judas Oyster

I'm pretty certain he doesn't like her, unfortunately...

Yeah, well, maybe not dislike her directly, but they haven't met, and that in it's own says a lot IMO :P

idk about Bowie, but i bet Andy Warhol wouldnt have liked her, he loved Madonna a lot so..

imo Andy Warhol would have loved her, but I don't think Bowie likes her, he might have a wrong view of her

dragqueenshego

imo Andy Warhol would have loved her, but I don't think Bowie likes her, he might have a wrong view of her

yes i agree I think Warhol would have loved her but Bowie probably feels a little cheated. But I'm sure if Gaga ever met him, he would learn to like her and understand her more.

yes i agree I think Warhol would have loved her but Bowie probably feels a little cheated. But I'm sure if Gaga ever met him, he would learn to like her and understand her more.

My thoughts exactly. I think that Bowie could even work with her if he sees how she really is. And I really believe Andy and Gaga would have worked on something together :heart: 

Idk considering before BTW was released, his website had a huge article basically slating the fact that Bowie would work with Gaga.

If he doesn't like her (nobody knows), I respect him more for not running his mouth around about her like old Madge.

PopBitch

She's never met him. I heard her say it in an interview. He did meet Lorde last year and gave her a huge compliment about her music. See the Rollingstone link below.

He's such a nice man. I don't think he would ever say anything bad about Gaga as a person publicly even if he didn't like her music. That's two different things. It's not how he rolls, anyway.

He's a huge fan of Arcade Fire and has praised them and agreed to do backing vocals on one of their recent songs on their album released last year. After his heart surgery 10 years ago or so, Arcade Fire is the only live performance he's done. It was during a fashion benefit or some event back several years ago, and they performed on stage together. He's pretty private anyway. He even kept his album release super private. No one knew he was working on new music.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/david-bowie-thinks-lorde-is-the-future-20140103

Do you guys remember that interview when the guy asked her about Bowie and she got immediately defensive and said "it's private, I don't want to talk about it"

Kermit the frog

All I know is that when the "Vinyl" ft. Bowie rumour happened, his manager was really quick to deny it. 

Just my guess but I don't think he does like her, if that happened to be true that's why she wants to keep it private

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

Slayer

I like to think he likes her, or at least appreciates her talent and impact, even if he doesn't like her music. 

If they haven't met, that doesn't really mean anything. Bowie has become notoriously private, so it's rare that he's pictured with anyone famous!

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived