Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Wants to Perform in Israel as Planned

Gomstre

48 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think Gaga should do?

• She shouldn't perform in this terrorists country!
    • Yas Gaga â?¥
    • Go and sing "free Palestine" instead of "free my mind"!!! lololo
    • Omg who the hell cares

Featured Posts

I vote to cancel tbh

And it's not really a "I don't care what the world thinks" situation like the 'insider' claims

Yeah it's more like "I'm afraid to cut connections with powerful people in Hollywood/music industry who are pro-Zionists" - situation.

FreePalestine

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blank Space

A part of me doubts that she'd do one ARTPOP Ball date 6 months after it's finished :shrug: C2C sure, but ARTPOP Ball I wouldn't think so :duck:

Maybe she will do C2C tour but will sing her own songs too? I don't know, I'm confused now. :s

Yeah it's more like "I'm afraid to cut connections with powerful people in Hollywood/music industry who are pro-Zionists" - situation.

She can easily cancel it "due to safety reasons."

hughdancy

I vote to cancel tbh

And it's not really a "I don't care what the world thinks" situation like the 'insider' claims

You voted: Go and sing "free Palestine" instead of "free my mind"!!! lololo

She should cancel or delay it tbh

MikeGoneGaga

I can't with people thinking she shouldn't perform in that "terrorist country".  She wouldn't have a tour if we went by that rule.. USA, EU, etc.

Truth. Depending on where you live and your media's bias...everyone is in a terrorist country.

Also: Go and sing "free Palestine" instead of "free my mind"!!! lololo

is probably the most choice. It implies a conditioning and closing of peoples mind instead of freeing it to people living peacefully or coexisting. but ya kno...you do you. :manicure:

Kanyeee West

How is it Possible She Consider Herself as a goddess of love and decided to perform in a terrorist Country , this is so funny Sorry Gaga , She Should Not Perform in a a Country Who Killed Thousands  of Young Kids and Innocent People in Ghaza , Maybe Money and Support From Hollywood and Israel and The Money means More Than People's Life to Her  :smh:  :fail:  

How is it Possible She Consider Herself as a goddess of love and decided to perform in a terrorist Country , this is so funny Sorry Gaga , She Should Not Perform in a a Country Who Killed Thousands  of Young Kids and Innocent People in Ghaza , Maybe Money and Support From Hollywood and Israel and The Money means More Than People's Life to Her  :smh:  :fail:  

Delaying it just shows she's giving in to the violence

Going on with it will cause far more media attention given the current situation, even if she is putting her security at risk

Schwerk

How is it Possible She Consider Herself as a goddess of love and decided to perform in a terrorist Country , this is so funny Sorry Gaga , She Should Not Perform in a a Country Who Killed Thousands of Young Kids and Innocent People in Ghaza , Maybe Money and Support From Hollywood and Israel and The Money means More Than People's Life to Her :smh::fail:

Because not every Israeli is a terrorist, they are people that want to see her perform.

Plus she has a message of love and acceptance and that's always good to show in situations/places like this.

She doesn't have to pick sides or act political, she is a popstar, what she can do is inspire with her performance.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

South Blonde

Aphrodite wants to spread love there to make the war stop  :lolgaga:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Ladle Ghoulash

Or also a "All things considered, I do have fans in Israel who want to see me perform"

If it were only the "pro-Zionist" thing, I doubt other major label artists (i.e. Lana) would be canceling their Israel shows.

By those standards, she shouldn't be performing almost anywhere, considering that U.S. drone strikes have killed hundreds of Middle Eastern children, the E.U. has a reputation of pretty violent imperialism etc. etc.

Lana didn't cancel, just postponed. Also she never stated the reason.

Genocide is happening right now and it's sad Gaga cannot be vocal about it like Annie Lennox for example. Even Madonna, who loves Israel so much, has mentioned children of Gaza.

Already performing there, now, means she chose a side.

FreePalestine

Archived