💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

o<(0_0)>o Gaga/Katy Coincidences?

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

It is often said that Katy copies Gaga's every move. And while that may not be always true, the coincidences are undeniable. For example, just within the past month, with the piercing and the ice water challenge, Katy seemed to follow Gaga's steps. Is just very weird how Katy always seems to follow whatever Gaga does shortly after Gaga does it. All I know is that if is not copying, it is certainly bizarre coincidences.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robinladen

And suddenly she starts tweeting about liking museums, posting art works and doing an art inspired look in her MV. If anyone can provide me with one art reference Katy made before the ARTPOP era started I will take back my words, but I feel like Lady Gaga has been a major inspiration for Katy throughout her career.

yourfaves

Thank you for putting the alien in the title.  It lowered my expectations for this thread.

It's isn't copying.  Especially the damn ice bucket challenge.

Copying results in the same exact product.  They may do the same things but they use them differently.  Until someone does something exactly the same as someone else, I don't care.  And even if they did, why should I care.  It literally does not affect me in any way.

SlaeUrAnus

YsepBL7.jpg

It is called evolving boo

But Gaga has definitely had some sort of influence on some of Katy's work.

In my messy era.

DriverMonster

She copied Gaga doing the ice bucket challenge? You have to be kidding. Everyone is doing it and their videos were nothing alike

Thank you for putting the alien in the title. It lowered my expectations for this thread.

It's isn't copying. Especially the damn ice bucket challenge.

Copying results in the same exact product. They may do the same things but they use them differently. Until someone does something exactly the same as someone else, I don't care. And even if they did, why should I care. It literally does not affect me in any way.

that alien is like my signature, is just different from everyone else's. Also, I am not necessarily saying Katy is copying, I just find it weird how Katy thinks of doing very similar things that Gaga does right after Gaga does it.

Robotboy

why is it so hard to understand katy is a big fan? she always was

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

that alien is like my signature, is just different from everyone else's. Also, I am not necessarily saying Katy is copying, I just find it weird how Katy thinks of doing very similar things that Gaga does right after Gaga does it.

Gaga didn't think of the ice bucket challenge. It's a trend and if you're seriously trying to use that as validation of Katy copying Gaga, wow :smh:

Plus Katy's was just a normal nose piercing (not sure of the exact word), millions of people around the world have them, Gaga's was a septum piercing

Archived