💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Miranda Hart Confirms - 'Miranda' Season 4 Will NOT Be Made

Bowie

Featured Posts

Miranda-Hart-Workout-DVD.jpg

Contrary to earlier statements by cast members and te BBC, Queen Kong herself Miranda Hart has confirmed that she will not make a fourth series of her hit eponymous sitcom, instead opting to produce one-off specials as 'The Royle Family' did, with the Guardian reporting that a 2-part Christmas special will be broadcast this year.

''It will be a couple of specials, not a full series. Everyone wants me to get back with Gary [barlow] - that's the general vibe. I have got to answer the question of where I left it at [the end of] series three. I think I know what's going to happen.''

This means that we will, however, get the answer to the huge cliff hanger of Series 3 :giveup:

Miranda won't be resting on her laurels, though, as she resumes her popular comedy tour, 'My, What I Call', in October.

She shared: ''I am going back on tour, a week at The O2 in London and Wembley. I try to feel like a pop star when I play The O2. I pretend to be Madonna backstage. Is that sad?''

This is a sad day :emo: Moreover, she confirmed that statements by the BBC that she would host the revived Generation Game are not yet confirmed, but only 'private brainstorms'. There is still her new book about the TV show and extended UK tour to look forward to, though! :party:

(Source: http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/283907-miranda-hart-wont-do-another-miranda-series/ )

RAMROD

A Queen deserve a rest.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Gypsy Hooker

I wanted this series to go on forever :confused: I didn't think it would go on longer anyway though, series 3 wasn't very good if I'm honest, it got too silly. I saw her on tour and she was hilarious though :giveup:

Elizabeth

Aw, I love that show so much! :cry:

Oh well, at least this way it won't get 'stale'. Often if comedy shows have too many series they get really bad. 

This is one of the few "comedy" shows that really makes me laugh. I'm glad we're gonna have a proper finale but it's sad that it's gonna end.

• 3 weeks later...
bionic

This is one of the few "comedy" shows that really makes me laugh. I'm glad we're gonna have a proper finale but it's sad that it's gonna end.

mte

when does her second book come out?

buy bionic

gagalovesme

I saw the tour and honestly I have never laughed so much in my life.

Me too! It was the funniest night of my life! God, I hope she does a 4th series eventually, even if it's in a year or so. I can't live without Miranda!

Archived