Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP App

Austin

Featured Posts

I believe this is the furthest the app has even been to the ending of the countdown. Do you think It will be extended, or do you think Gaga will surprise us?

Gaga will be in MELBOURNE on August 24th, She has the next day off.

The countdown ends August 25th, and Gaga has no concert scheduled for that day. Could that mean she has something else planned that day?

Then she returns to artRAVE on August 26th, she will be in Brisbane

What are your thoughts?

•New Single?

•New ARTPOP app update contains Act 2?

•Behind The Scene footage?

j9an9k.png

Edited by HausOfGypsies

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spyro

• Pandemiya

• zaza04

• PopEmergency

Pandemiya

Personally,:

1. If it unlocks I doubt there will be new music and I've got confirmation there will be no stems.

2. It delays and no one gives a crap anymore.

Either A: It updates maybe a day or two before the countdown and we get them a bit early.

Or

B: The countdown ends, we get nothing.  Gaga goes on Twitter and announces it and get one last delay.

Spyro the Dragon

XoXoJoanneGaga

Personally,:

1. If it unlocks I doubt there will be new music and I've got confirmation there will be no stems.

If there's no stems what else could it be but music? Is there another *feature* like the gifmaker they're going to add?

Morphine Prince

Idk but I think we should stop talking about it because it it doesn't finally unlock I will go crazy. 

Pandemiya

If there's no stems what else could it be but music? Is there another *feature* like the gifmaker they're going to add?

I hope new music. But I've got confirmation that there won't be "unreleased stems".

Haroon

The surprise will be a brand new countdown :heart: Thanks Gaga :heart:

:trootea: :applause: I've missed you and your posts :emo:

I think it'll be a small update if anything, no new songs or vital information

DeleteMyAccount

I'm pretty sure Gaga is past the app.  Also, C2C is coming out next month, and I doubt she or her team would allow anything to steer the public away from that project.

Dayman

Personally,:

But the whole point of trakstar was that it allowed you to remix the songs using the stems. At least that's what Gaga said about it.

Maybe we will get a Cake/Stache type song? That would be cool. She made those while touring so it's a possibility :excited2:

I'm not going to have my hopes super high, but something like that would be really nice.

Pandemiya

But she's not stupid. She definitely knows all she promised us with the app. She knows it delayed all past times too.

But the whole point of trakstar was that it allowed you to remix the songs using the stems. At least that's what Gaga said about it.

Well, sorry! (: I have confirmation from the developers that there are no stems.